Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Is proud to be working directly with

to bring you

The Kinetic Motorsports Oil Filler Cap

(BUY NOW)

Description:
Kinetic Motorsports branded Oil Filler Caps
Machined from billet aluminum in Kinetic's race shop
These caps are a sporty, inexpensive way to increase your engine bay's eye appeal
Available in an anodized red finish.

Vehicle Applications:
All KIA Vehicles

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

·
Super Moderator
2012 Kia Optima
3,486 Posts
These are very cool.

·
Registered
2013 Optima K5 SXL
345 Posts
Bought this in red, looks great under the hood and is one solid piece! It's the little things that add up and make everything look great. This is one of them. Thanks David for the best service and products.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,707 Posts
Bought this in red, looks great under the hood and is one solid piece! It's the little things that add up and make everything look great. This is one of them. Thanks David for the best service and products.
Thank you for your order with us Michael. Post up a pic or two when you have a chance. ;)

·
Super Moderator
2012 Kia Optima
3,486 Posts
Here's a pic with the kinetic oil cap installed. Nice little touch to the bay.
NICE engine bay pic. That a Nameless Intake back there?

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,707 Posts
Thanks JasonS. That is the nameless intake. Check out my showroom "blackpearls Showroom " and you'll see the updated engine bay pics along with others.
I love all the red accents and theme you have going on in the engine bay. Also the Kinetic motorsports oil filler cap I have just gotten word may soon be discontinued. :( So you are one of the last few to have one in red before they are gone.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,707 Posts
We have (1) single red oil filler cap from Kinetic Motorsports in stock and ready to ship out.

The red color was discontinued so first come first serve!! :)

·
Premium Member
2016 KIA 2016 Kia Optima SX
12 Posts
Has anyone bought the Red Kinetic Motorsports branded Oil Filler Caps and changed your mind? Since these are no longer available I thought I would reach out to see if anyone that bought one wanted to sell theirs.

·
Premium Member
2016 KIA 2016 Kia Optima SX
12 Posts
I think they came back in stock, but I'm not to sure. Just ask David.
You were correct. The last time I looked they showed as discontinued. I just ordered one. Thanks!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,707 Posts
Has anyone bought the Red Kinetic Motorsports branded Oil Filler Caps and changed your mind? Since these are no longer available I thought I would reach out to see if anyone that bought one wanted to sell theirs.
Kinetic Motorsports had discontinued all of the colors, and we happened to have a few left in blue and silver. However as of this week, they have brought back the very popular red color oil filler cap.

Now once the silver and blue sell out, it will just be the red ones that are available.

I think they came back in stock, but I'm not to sure. Just ask David.
Yes sir they sure did, thanks Jerry!

You were correct. The last time I looked they showed as discontinued. I just ordered one. Thanks!
Thank you for placing your order with us!

·
01/2015 ROTM, 05/2015 ROTM
2013 Optima 2013 SXL
1,140 Posts
These are solid parts...very high quality, only con is. they get extremely hot, be careful when removing after engine has been running.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts