Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Is proud to present to the forum:

The 2011-2015 Kia Optima Kinetic Exhaust System

(BUY NOW)

Description:

This custom designed Kia Optima catback exhaust is sonically engineered to be drone free.

Our specially designed straight through piping delivers noticeable increases in horsepower and torque.

A throaty, more aggressive sound will turn heads without waking up the neighbors.

This Kinetic exhaust comes with a limited lifetime warranty.

Since this exhaust is placed rearward of the factory catalytic converter, presents no emissions issues or hassles.

This exhaust is backed by Kia with race proven results in the Pirelli World Challenge series.

The Kinetic Exhaust System for the Kia Optima is hands down one of the best performing and best value exhaust systems currently available.

Vehicle Applications:

2011-2015 Kia Optima

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

·
Registered
2014 SX Turbo
162 Posts
Holy cow there's a lot of exhaust options now. It will be hard to decide when it's time to buy.

The title says '11-'13, btw. Not '11-'15.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Holy cow there's a lot of exhaust options now. It will be hard to decide when it's time to buy.

The title says '11-'13, btw. Not '11-'15.
Kyle, thank you for the heads up on this one. Got it fixed. Sure let me know when you're ready.

Will be placing my order with you very soon.
Sounds great, we'll be here.

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
407 Posts
I picked this system up a while back and just want to say that I love every minute of this exhaust, I would recommend this purchase to anyone thinking about it, the only one comparable to me would the the ARK system.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I picked this system up a while back and just want to say that I love every minute of this exhaust, I would recommend this purchase to anyone thinking about it, the only one comparable to me would the the ARK system.
Thank you for this post. I think the Kinetic system is slowly starting to gain traction with customers worldwide. Eventually more and more customers will be running this exhaust and there will be many more exhaust videos available. Feel free to post one up here if you have one. Also I agree with you, this exhaust is right there with the Ark system as far as quality is concerned.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I as well have this exhaust and recommend it, nice purr without being to loud. Though I got it thru the dealership as they just got them in and were installing them on cars to sell.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If the SX came with this exhaust from the factory, their sales would have been insane. I love that sound.
I couldn't agree more! They should begin offering it as an upgrade option from Kia.

I as well have this exhaust and recommend it, nice purr without being to loud. Though I got it thru the dealership as they just got them in and were installing them on cars to sell.
Will thanks for sharing. Do you happen to have any sound clips by chance?

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
****, wish I wasn't in the middle of a move or id def wanna get this! You need to get this exhaust to 850 shipped so we can start ordering these like hot cakes!
Yeah I wish we could get them at that price. We did however sell 3 Kinetic exhausts over this weekend. :cool:

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thats ok, you can give it to me for that price and ill sticker my car up with K5OS decals for the extra advertising to pay ya back ;)
It doesn't hurt to ask right? :cool: We do have some brand new vinyl decals we just got in. Completely free of charge with any orders placed. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2012 kia optima
55 Posts
Does anyone know where else to get this for a cheaper price? I know exhausts are usually around a grand but i didnt know if maybe someone knows of a small place or something that has it a little cheaper.

Sorry K5, im not trying to hurt your feelings haha just looking for my best interest

·
Super Moderator
2012 Kia Optima
3,437 Posts
Does anyone know where else to get this for a cheaper price? I know exhausts are usually around a grand but i didnt know if maybe someone knows of a small place or something that has it a little cheaper.

Sorry K5, im not trying to hurt your feelings haha just looking for my best interest
What type of budget do you have for an exhaust? Perhaps that is what we should be asking. The places online selling the this exhaust are about the same price as David here. His prices are decent and his customer support and knowledge are outstanding. If you want to try and are are lucky, you might get a better deal with your local Kia Dealership (don't forget about local sales tax), but it probably wont be a ton. Perhaps we need to look at Borla or a custom exhaust, hence the reason I asked about budget.

·
Registered
2012 kia optima
55 Posts
What type of budget do you have for an exhaust? Perhaps that is what we should be asking. The places online selling the this exhaust are about the same price as David here. His prices are decent and his customer support and knowledge are outstanding. If you want to try and are are lucky, you might get a better deal with your local Kia Dealership (don't forget about local sales tax), but it probably wont be a ton. Perhaps we need to look at Borla or a custom exhaust, hence the reason I asked about budget.
I can afford the exhaust but just like everyone else they want the best deal. I also would like to get the megan racing mid pipe with it. I saw a video of kinetic exhaust, megan down pipe and I think it had a high flow cat too and I fell in love lol I was just curious if there were any good deals around that someone may have known to help out with me getting the mid pipe and maybe the cat as well. Ill probably check the price at the dealer this weekend and kind of go from there.

If you have any opinions on how to make my car sound like the one in the video feel free to let me know.

Thanks -Drew

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)

Hey Drew,

You're not hurting my feelings by posting this. We run a business and at the end of the day, you are the consumer and can go wherever you want to order parts. I understand you are looking out for your best interest.

We are more than happy to work with you on pricing to try and earn your business.
[HR][/HR]With that being said I would like to take this opportunity to announce some great news which we will also be posting soon in a separate thread.

K5 Optima Store is now the official company representing Kinetic Motorsports retail sales outside of Kia dealerships. This means that beginning mid February, the only place other than the dealership where you can order a Kinetic exhaust system, would be through us directly. The exhaust will not be selling on eBay or other online sites. (I think they already have been removed from eBay)

If anyone is interested in ordering the exhaust, please reach out to us, we would be happy to try and offer you a discount to earn your business.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hi, Do you know this would bolt right up to 2013 KOH LX with your Kia Optima Rear Poly Diffuser? I do want a quiet sport exhaust and this to me sounds quiet enough.

thanks.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.