Vendor
2012 Kia Optima
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Is here to present:

Kia Optima/Hyundai Sonata Megan Racing Coilovers - Street Series

(BUY NOW)

Description:
Don't just lower your car, lower it with all the control and style offered by Megan Racing Street Series
These coilovers can be adjusted from OEM ride height with improved handling to race track performance
Separate spring perch height and shock length adjustment allowing you to retain full suspension stroke
Tubes and springs made of steel that are tested to meet Megan's high standards
Fully adjustable ride height and camber - Pillow ball upper mounts
32 levels of dampening that can easily be changed

Vehicle Applications:
2011-2020 Kia Optima (All trims)
2011-2019 Hyundai Sonata (All trims)

(Check out Megan Racing EZII Street Coilovers)

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2019 Stinger GT1
29,434 Posts
Just bought them, chatted with David for a while.... Great customer service will out weigh money every time! and that's what you'll get with these guys! Thanks again for the advice!
Thank you very much for your order with us! I really appreciate you saying that and agree 100% with that! You're very welcome.

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima Hybrid
12 Posts
Just purchased these for my EX hybrid. Can't wait to install! Finally adding the finishing touches to a beautiful car! Will post up a before and after once I install them. Thanks so much for an easy transaction

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2019 Stinger GT1
29,434 Posts
Just purchased these for my EX hybrid. Can't wait to install! Finally adding the finishing touches to a beautiful car! Will post up a before and after once I install them. Thanks so much for an easy transaction
Thank you for your order with us! You are very welcome and we look forward to seeing those pics! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2015 kia optima optima
20 Posts
My Megan Street Series coilovers will be arriving tonight!!! UPS Does not drop off at my house until 7-8pm but I will still be putting them on tonight because I just cant resist. I'm sure I will regret staying up late to install them when my 5am alarm for work goes off lol!

pics will have to wait until I pick up my rims on Saturday :cool:

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2019 Stinger GT1
29,434 Posts
My Megan Street Series coilovers will be arriving tonight!!! UPS Does not drop off at my house until 7-8pm but I will still be putting them on tonight because I just cant resist. I'm sure I will regret staying up late to install them when my 5am alarm for work goes off lol!

pics will have to wait until I pick up my rims on Saturday :cool:
Awesomeness!! Look forward to seeing some pics of them installed.

·
Registered
2015 kia optima optima
20 Posts
After arriving to the wheel shop today we discovered they shipped in the wrong rims so now I have to wait till Tuesday to get them.

Here is a pic of my car with stock rims with the Megan street series coilovers on! These coilovers ride amazing and they were really easy to install! could not be happier with the coilovers and K5 optima store!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2019 Stinger GT1
29,434 Posts
After arriving to the wheel shop today we discovered they shipped in the wrong rims so now I have to wait till Tuesday to get them.

Here is a pic of my car with stock rims with the Megan street series coilovers on! These coilovers ride amazing and they were really easy to install! could not be happier with the coilovers and K5 optima store!

Your car looks very nice lowered. Thank you again for your business with us!!!

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
22 Posts
Just Bought the street series! Really looking forward to them coming in. i am just waiting till my new front brakes come in to put them on.
Thanks a lot to David!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2019 Stinger GT1
29,434 Posts
Just Bought the street series! Really looking forward to them coming in. i am just waiting till my new front brakes come in to put them on.
Thanks a lot to David!
Thank you for placing your order with us on the site. We appreciate your business here.

Post up some pics of your ride once they are installed and have a chance to settle.

·
Registered
2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 170
2,114 Posts

Checkout the new & improved EZII series coilovers on our site today!

How are they "new and improved"? There isn't any new information as far as I can see.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2019 Stinger GT1
29,434 Posts
How are they "new and improved"? There isn't any new information as far as I can see.
You are absolutely right, they are not "new & improved" and I have corrected that specific line in the advertising post I had made.

Did you have any interest in them, or just making sure we post the info correctly when we are advertising they are now back in stock?

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
I'm always interested in improvements. I noticed they changed the name on their site, but never listed any new information. If they were actually improved, I might be interested in replacing the EZs I already have, but it seams like they just changed the name???? Slightly confused.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2019 Stinger GT1
29,434 Posts
I'm always interested in improvements. I noticed they changed the name on their site, but never listed any new information. If they were actually improved, I might be interested in replacing the EZs I already have, but it seams like they just changed the name???? Slightly confused.
From what I understood, there were to be some minor changes made to them. However after they were released we were told that other EZII in the same line for other vehicles were updated, but for the Kia Optima/Hyundai Sonata these are the same as before, however the entire line of EZII went up in price. So other than the extra $$ for them, I do not think there are any other changes made.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
From what I understood, there were to be some minor changes made to them. However after they were released we were told that other EZII in the same line for other vehicles were updated, but for the Kia Optima/Hyundai Sonata these are the same as before, however the entire line of EZII went up in price. So other than the extra $$ for them, I do not think there are any other changes made.
Thanks. That clears things up. Still a good product for the money.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2019 Stinger GT1
29,434 Posts
Now offered and available for the new 2016-2020 Kia Optima models!

Are you looking for a quality set of coilovers without breaking the bank??

Megan Racing has a great line of mid-range coilovers for your Optima!

Also, check out our thread below with tons of great ideas for new mods:

(60 great mod ideas for your new Kia Optima)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts