701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

is so excited to be working directly with

to bring you the

CP-E QuickPower Pipe for the Kia Optima and Hyundai Sonata

B
UY NOW

Description:
CP-E™ has designed the QuickPower™ pipe with thick laser cut flanges to bolt directly to your stock components or to the CP-E™ catback exhaust. It replaces the stock midpipe on the vehicle, and runs from the downpipe back to the catback section.
The CP-E™ QuickPower™ pipe is very customizable! Available as a straight pipe with the option to add a resonator
and/or a high flow cat.
This 3″ stainless steel pipe is essentially a test pipe on steroids!

All CP-E products are designed and manufactered in the US and come with CP-E's signature LIFETIME WARRANTY

Additional Options:
-Optional High Flow Catalytic Converter
-Optional Additional Resonator

Vehicle Applications:
2012-2015 Kia Optima 2.0T
2011-2014 Hyundai Sonata 2.0T

Thanks for looking!

·
Super Moderator
2012 Kia Optima
3,499 Posts
Awesome!!!! 3" power. :)

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2019 Stinger GT1
28,924 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2012 Kia Optima
3,499 Posts
all CP-E parts got here(Downpipe, Midpipe, Catback), should be going in on Wednesday. Fingers crossed!
How was it? Pictures?

·
Premium Member
2013 Optima SXL
277 Posts
I ordered this with the HFC and resonator. So far it sounds really good. Getting on the gas, the car has a nice growl to it. There's no rasp or tinny sound at all. There's a nice rumble when it's at idle as well. My only complaint is the way the two holes for the bolts that connect to the cat-back were drilled. On one, I was able to ratchet it tight the other took much longer with a wrench as I couldn't fit the ratchet in there. It's more of a nitpicking thing but other than that, it's a solid piece.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2019 Stinger GT1
28,924 Posts
I ordered this with the HFC and resonator. So far it sounds really good. Getting on the gas, the car has a nice growl to it. There's no rasp or tinny sound at all. There's a nice rumble when it's at idle as well. My only complaint is the way the two holes for the bolts that connect to the cat-back were drilled. On one, I was able to ratchet it tight the other took much longer with a wrench as I couldn't fit the ratchet in there. It's more of a nitpicking thing but other than that, it's a solid piece.
Luigi thank you for your order with us and for the awesome review. Happy to hear you are enjoying the new exhaust!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts