Santa Fe/350z
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

is so excited to be working directly with

to bring you the

CP-E QKspl 3" Cast Bellmouth Downpipe for the Kia Optima and Hyundai Sonata

BUY NOW

Description:
The factory O2 housing bolted to the turbo on the Kia Optima/Hyundai Sonata is very restrictive by limiting the amount of exhaust that can flow through the area
CP-E
strategically designed the QKspl3" downpipe to minimize these restrictions and open exhaust flow by utilizing a high volume bellmouth design.
Full stainless steel design with MIG and TIG welds for high strength and precision assembly!
This downpipe flawlessly connects with your stock or CP-E
exhaust system

All CP-E products are designed and manufactured in the US and come with CP-E's signature LIFETIME WARRANTY

Vehicle Applications:
2011-2015 Kia Optima 2.0T
2011-2014 Hyundai Sonata 2.0T

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

·
Registered
2012 SX-T w/Premium
11 Posts
Just ordered the cp-e downpipe from David... and the cp-e mid pipe (Cat + Resonator) ... and the cp-e cat back!! Can't wait! :D

·
Super Moderator
2012 Kia Optima
3,490 Posts
Awesome! This is the very BEST downpipe that can be purchased for our cars!

·
K5 Optima Store Vendor
Santa Fe/350z
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just ordered the cp-e downpipe from David... and the cp-e mid pipe (Cat + Resonator) ... and the cp-e cat back!! Can't wait! :D
Thanks for your order! You will not be disappointed, you got the beast of the bunch!!

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

Awesome! This is the very BEST downpipe that can be purchased for our cars!
I agree, not only in design but in build quality as well

·
Super Moderator
2012 Kia Optima
3,490 Posts
all CP-E parts got here(Downpipe, Midpipe, Catback), should be going in on Wednesday. Fingers crossed!
In for pictures. Lots of em! :)

·
Premium Member
2013 Optima SXL
278 Posts
Aside from the huge PITA this part was to install, it seems to be running fine. Anyone planning to buy this needs to allow ample time to install as the studs connecting the downpipe to the turbo are the hardest thing I've dealt with on this car. Also the way the piece that is welded onto the pipe that hooks into the hangar is welded in a bad spot. It made it difficult to bolt up to the midpipe.

Other than those two things, it's a solid piece. After I've had some time to drive the car, I'll come back here and leave any other thoughts.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2020 Audi R8 V10+ & Tesla Model X P100D
28,952 Posts
Aside from the huge PITA this part was to install, it seems to be running fine. Anyone planning to buy this needs to allow ample time to install as the studs connecting the downpipe to the turbo are the hardest thing I've dealt with on this car. Also the way the piece that is welded onto the pipe that hooks into the hangar is welded in a bad spot. It made it difficult to bolt up to the midpipe.

Other than those two things, it's a solid piece. After I've had some time to drive the car, I'll come back here and leave any other thoughts.
Sorry to hear about the hassle with the installation. Glad to hear you were able to get it installed properly. I will pass this info onto CP-E as well.

Thank you again for your business with us Luigi!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts