Kia Optima Forums banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Here's a pic of my BOV sound plate installed. The installation was easy peasy. :thumbsup:

It definitely does not affect the vehicles "luxurious feel" whatsoever. This is because, you will only hear the sound from the blowoff valve sound plate, when you intentionally give the vehicle gas from pressing the accelerator and then quickly let off. Meaning, you will not hear any sound whatsoever unless you intentionally attempt to create the sound. While driving around regularly, you would never even know that the product was installed, or hear anything at all.
Ditto. When I'm just driving along normally, you won't hear it. My wife doesn't care for the sound (she just doesn't get the appeal ;)), so she never hears in when she's riding along. When it's my son and/or daughter though, all bets are off. :D

·
K5 Optima Store Vendor
726 Posts
Here's a pic of my BOV sound plate installed. The installation was easy peasy. :thumbsup:

Ditto. When I'm just driving along normally, you won't hear it. My wife doesn't care for the sound (she just doesn't get the appeal ;)), so she never hears in when she's riding along. When it's my son and/or daughter though, all bets are off. :D
My girl friend was the same way, she hated it when we drove around. The minute she wasn't in the car and had friends in the car I'd let loose!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,160 Posts
Thanks for a proper detailed answer.
You're very welcome. Let us know if you have any questions we can help with.

Awesome, glad to see it was easy to install.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts