Kia Optima Forums banner

701 - 720 of 728 Posts

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #701
Eric I got my Mod today and installed in like 30 mins love it!!! Also I got the new module and DIY video was for old, even though it was easier to figure out and much better update to the model. Thanks again.
Glad you got it installed without any issues. Yes the DIY video is showcasing the older design. However the install process is the exact same. ;)

Thank you for your business!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Does your Optima have power folding mirrors?

Then order this awesome little module that is sure to impress others.

This module will fold your mirrors in and out automatically when you lock or unlock your doors.

Order yours today.

K5 Optima Store - Auto Folding Mirror Module

Check out our other electrical modules as well

K5 Optima Store - Electrical Modules
Did a commercial really just pop up in the middle of the thread?! Great Product and company, these are highly recommended, I love mine. Now I never have to press the button again when I park!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #704
Did a commercial really just pop up in the middle of the thread?! Great Product and company, these are highly recommended, I love mine. Now I never have to press the button again when I park!
Haha yes sir, you know it. We gotta keep it original around here. Thank Jed, I appreciate your business. ;)

Just purchased this module and super excited to install it. Thanks!
Thank you for your order! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Still one of the best mods for cool factor and practicality... these cars should come stock with this feature. Actually, do the 14 and 15's?

·
08/2015 ROTM
430 Posts
Still one of the best mods for cool factor and practicality... these cars should come stock with this feature. Actually, do the 14 and 15's?
14's and 15's do...I just like that I can close them going through the car wash or being parked on a skinny street...

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #713
I think so too. This was the very first product I sold even before K5 Optima Store was created. With almost 63,000 views, it's definitely one of the most viewed FS threads here on the forum.

14's and 15's do...I just like that I can close them going through the car wash or being parked on a skinny street...
Actually, only some of the 14 & 15 models come with this standard. I thought they all did at first as well, until several orders came in for them from customers with the newer 14-15 models. So I think it may have to do with the model and package you get.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Do you have any success stories of the module working in the 2015 Sorento or 2014 Rio? Interested in the module, but I don't want to be the first one trying to install it on these cars.

Thanks

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #715
Do you have any success stories of the module working in the 2015 Sorento or 2014 Rio? Interested in the module, but I don't want to be the first one trying to install it on these cars.

Thanks
According to the manufacturer, the module is the same for the Sorento, the Rio, and the Optima. However we have not personally tried it, or know of a customer that has. If you order it and it doesn't work, we'll just take it back and refund you.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Whats the best way to cut into the wiring when installing ?

Thought about using a sharp knife blade but worried I might cut the wire.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I'm looking at the wiring in my door and I seem to have two white cables and two grey? I have a Korean built 2012 model.

How ow do I know which wire I use ?

701 - 720 of 728 Posts