Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 13 optima LX, and I’ve owned it for about 3 months now. When we got it, the car wouldn’t arm, or at least the horn wouldn’t sound. I imagined there was something wrong with the horns so I looked it up and the internet said that one of the doors or something wasn’t closing right
So I checked under the hood and sure enough the rubber piece that pushes the button down was missing. So I took one off of my old Sedona and put it in my optima. So ever since then my car has been fine. Recently, more and more often, my car has been randomly beeping like I’m locking it. I can stare at my keyfob and make sure nothing pushing the button and it will randomly lock throughout the day, up to like 10 times In one day. And it really made me wonder what is making that happen, is that why the piece was missing? They might have removed the piece so it would stop beeping, I really don’t know what it is. I know my car originally had water damage, but the whole inside is brand new (been replaced). What could be causing this??? Is it a ghost?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts