Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Here to present the Optima Forums:

The OEM Mobis Daytime Running Lights (DRL)

(BUY NOW)

Description:

1 pair of OEM MOBIS/Kia Parts LED DRL's (2 pieces)
Xenon White in color
12 LED lights in each lamp
(1) Year Warranty

These LED Daytime Running Lights are sure to set you apart from the rest.
Whether upgrading your LX, EX, or SX, these add that refined touch that should have come from the factory.
(Not compatible on the Hybrid models)

This kit Includes: (2) LED DRL's (left and right), (2) Gloss Black Bezels (left and right)
These are built to last and are 100% weatherproof.

Beware of knockoff versions being sold on eBay for cheaper.

(DIY Install Link)

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Very nice. How bright are these? Would like to know the colour temperature to match to headlights.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Would like to know the brightness as well if theyre as bright as the ijdmtoy ones.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very nice. How bright are these? Would like to know the colour temperature to match to headlights.
These are OEM Mobis/KIA parts. They are not as bright as the 5050 LEDs but are original equipment from the manufacturer. I believe the OEM color is close to 4750k or so. The bottom two pictures are actual photos of these installed on my Optima back in 2012.

Would like to know the brightness as well if they're as bright as the ijdmtoy ones.
Never mentioned anything about ijdmtoy in the description. Those are made in China without a heatsink. So while they may appear brighter, they also overheat and fail within a very short time. These are much higher quality, include a heatsink, and come with a full one year warranty. None of that 90 day nonsense. ;)

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
I never said you mentioned it? Thats cool. I was just trying to compare the brightness betwee the two since i have those. And mine is still holding up fine after 2 yrs of use

·
Registered
122 Posts
Thanks David just placed my order for the 5050 DRLs, can't wait! You're store is awesome so much information and besides that your customer service is great, I know if I have a problem I can count on you!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Excellent OEM product at a awesome price. I could not get these lights through my dealer using my employee discount at this price. Also I would have to check on it because I know David offers a 1 year warranty but being an OEM product I am actually wondering if it would be covered with the Factory basic warranty (5yr/60k) through KIA.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Just placed my order of these been debating for a while and have read the reviews of the knock off ones. Didn't wanna take the chance . Always better to go OEM. Thanks David for all your help :D can't wait to get these in my mailbox .

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Excellent OEM product at a awesome price. I could not get these lights through my dealer using my employee discount at this price. Also I would have to check on it because I know David offers a 1 year warranty but being an OEM product I am actually wondering if it would be covered with the Factory basic warranty (5yr/60k) through KIA.
Thank you for your order Adam and repeat business.

Just placed my order of these been debating for a while and have read the reviews of the knock off ones. Didn't wanna take the chance . Always better to go OEM. Thanks David for all your help :D can't wait to get these in my mailbox .
Daniel thank you for your order. I'll have these shipped out today for you. You're very welcome and thank you for giving me the opportunity to earn your business. ;)

·
Registered
718 Posts
just got these! I can't wait to wire them up with the 5050 led mod!

I see theres a few harnesses included will these be 100% plug and play?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts