Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone :),

Nolan Paden from Kia of Irvine here, just want to take a moment say hello plus introduce myself. I am a fleet/ Internet Sales Manager here at Kia of Irvine and have been a Fleet Manager here since the dealer opened up June 25th of 2012. We are 1 of 2 Kia appointed Diamond Point stores in the United States currently as Kia did much design on the store we are in... This means they hold us at a higher level for professionalism, facility look and feel, customer service, etc. We are the fastest growing Kia store in the US currently and have ranked in the top 10-20 dealer's many month's since opening.

I am very aggressive on pricing on any Kia deal I do. I work simple and promise no games and no bs buying. When you deal with me I can have a whole deal done before you come in that way when you come in you will have car detailed, filled up and you will be ready to get into finance. In an out in a hour. If you have any questions please feel free and call me direct on my cell 714 319 7726 or email me... [email protected]

Current Vehicle- 2013 Kia Optima SXL SWP
-Vossen 20"s -
-ARK- Lowering -Karbon Koncepts
-Kinetic Exhaust
-Megan Downpipe
-Injen Intake -Karbon Koncepts
-91 Tune BTRCC
-SRT Blow Off Plate

Things to do but unsure-
-Blackout all Chrome
-FMIC
-Smoke Headlamps, Foglamps, and Clear in rear taillamps plus light smoke on remainder of tails
-2014 Grille, Turbo Fender Badge, SX steering Wheel

I hope to be able to help out with any questions, pricing, New- Purchase or Lease and Used Purchase. I promise a easy deal and I promise very aggressive pricing on anything. If you bring me a better offer from any store in OC, LA, or Riverside I will beat it. Also lastly I do not sell Ad cars... Ad cars are the lost leader deals that a store puts a crazy price on which also includes any and all rebates under the sun, the pricing I will offer is very good pricing and it is REAL pricing... No hidden extra charges like many stores try and pull when you get there... (Destination, port installed options, mark up, etc). I hope all is well and I look forward to talking with you soon.

Thanks,

Nolan Paden
Fleet/ Internet Sales Manager
Kia of Irvine
949 777 2300 Ext 153
714 319 7726 Cell<<<< Best Call/ text
[email protected]

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,408 Posts
Nolan what's going on my friend? Welcome to the Optima Forums! It's great to finally have you here on board with us. Can't wait to see some pictures of your ride as it looks like you have a great head start on mods.

Shoot me an email or private message if you're interested, and I'd be happy to take care of you on a few of those smaller mods that you've been looking for.

I wasn't aware that the Irvine dealership was a diamond point store. That's great, I'll definitely send you some buyers local in the area if I find any.

David

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey David,

Thanks for the kind words and I actually need to get the mirror mod you offer but have been lazy lately plus I am thinking of trading to the 14 SX now. I know its a bit of a drive from LA for anyone you refer but I will say its worth it when you don't have to play the typical dealer games. I am just looking to move units and Eric Hardin has given me the ability to so with 400+ cars in stock and a crazy pricing matrix. Also how are the utune tuners doing? I have a friend possibly looking for one.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,408 Posts
Hey David,

Thanks for the kind words and I actually need to get the mirror mod you offer but have been lazy lately plus I am thinking of trading to the 14 SX now. I know its a bit of a drive from LA for anyone you refer but I will say its worth it when you don't have to play the typical dealer games. I am just looking to move units and Eric Hardin has given me the ability to so with 400+ cars in stock and a crazy pricing matrix. Also how are the utune tuners doing? I have a friend possibly looking for one.
Yeah hit me up brother and I'll hook you up! Just found out today that not all of the 2014 models come equipped with the Auto Folding mirror function. Just had a customer inform me that on his 2014 EX model, it has power folding mirrors but they do not have an option to be set to automatic. Interesting that only the higher end trims have it. ;)

Yeah most definitely, I have friends from all over and will send you over the next person that asks about a dealer hookup in SoCal! The UTUNE tuners are still not available for the 2013 models but hopefully will be in the next couple of months here. I'm running the tune on my 2012 Optima and love it. I'll have to let you take it for a spin sometime next time I'm out in your area.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I went to high school with Nolan at Sonora high in la Habra. He was always a totally cool dude, cool to see him helping people get into new kias.

·
Registered
2014 Kia Optima SXL
414 Posts
Hi Nolan, I got both my optimas in irvine. I didn't have to deal with dealer drama here. David mentioned about you as i was filling paperwork on my now 14' SXL. Sorry we didn't get to meet last Sunday while i was there but the next time i stop by the dealer i'll definitely stop by and say hello. BTW i saw your optima outside and my friend really liked it. Nice Ride sir!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts