Kia Optima Forums banner

61 - 80 of 85 Posts

·
11/2015 ROTM
2013 K5 SX
871 Posts
Here's some pics of the Weather Tech Window Visors. Definitely nice to have when cracking windows in the rain.

This is the "Dark Tint" Version.
My front windows have 35% Tint.
My back windows have 15% Tint.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
29,219 Posts
Thank you Nikko for posting up pictures of the Weathertech visors. They look really nice on your car, especially with the carbon fiber vinyl wrap.

·
Registered
2017 KIA Optima SX
1,356 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Here is a pic of my Sickspeed horns installed. View attachment 106233

Also a pic of the wiring you'll have to do.

you will just have to tap into that harness you see dangling there , from what I read there is no real positive or negative on the horns.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
29,219 Posts
Yet again he gets more of my money.....but must say I'm happy to give it to him for great products like this !
That thing looks great installed! I will be putting the one from my Optima up for sale here in the next few days if anyone wants a deal on a used one.

·
Registered
2014 SX Turbo
162 Posts
Did a few mods over the past few days... Here's the stage 2 license plate LEDs. (Yes my car is dirty)

View attachment 108306

K5 Emblem:

View attachment 108314

Red Turbo Emblem:

View attachment 108322

Here's the interior LED kit. Hard to get quality pictures, but you get the idea... My favorite mod so far! It makes the car look 100x better and more lively. Such a cheap, easy mod, but makes such an impact.

View attachment 108330

OEM vs LED:

View attachment 108338

Tried to get a picture of the trunk but the camera couldn't handle it when it was dark out.

Thanks again David... Next is up is my 50watt reverse lights.. looks like a trickier install than these.

Attachments

·
Registered
'14 Optima SXL
166 Posts
K5 emblem and the SXL emblem.. just the K5 or SXL emblem.. SXL emblem with Turbo below it (like Brett's) except the Turbo being plastidipped black..

So many choices D: Can't decide while I wait for mine.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
29,219 Posts
Did a few mods over the past few days... Here's the stage 2 license plate LEDs. (Yes my car is dirty)

View attachment 108306

K5 Emblem:

View attachment 108314

Red Turbo Emblem:

View attachment 108322

Here's the interior LED kit. Hard to get quality pictures, but you get the idea... My favorite mod so far! It makes the car look 100x better and more lively. Such a cheap, easy mod, but makes such an impact.

View attachment 108330

OEM vs LED:

View attachment 108338

Tried to get a picture of the trunk but the camera couldn't handle it when it was dark out.

Thanks again David... Next is up is my 50watt reverse lights.. looks like a trickier install than these.
You are very welcome, thank you for your business and for taking the time to post up pics. Man your car looks good. Nice choice in mods so far! :)

K5 emblem and the SXL emblem.. just the K5 or SXL emblem.. SXL emblem with Turbo below it (like Brett's) except the Turbo being plastidipped black..

So many choices D: Can't decide while I wait for mine.
Yep so many different choices and options. Have you decided which combo you want to go with?

·
03/2015 ROTM
2013 Duh EX
2,120 Posts
New window spoiler and the K5OS Delivery Service

Bout time. Looks great! Hope you taped the crap out of it. Just had to rip mine off and re-apply as it was popping up on the ends. Any "from the side" pics?

·
Registered
2014 SX Turbo
162 Posts
Bout time. Looks great! Hope you taped the crap out of it. Just had to rip mine off and re-apply as it was popping up on the ends. Any "from the side" pics?
Really? I'm planning on installing mine this weekend most likely, will I need to go out and buy some double sized adhesive tape beforehand? Or is this just a rare occurrence?

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
29,219 Posts
Hope you taped the crap out of it. Just had to rip mine off and re-apply as it was popping up on the ends.
:poke: No need to "tape the crap out of it" When I installed mine I heat up the edges with a blow dryer to get the adhesive nice and warm before applying it.

Really? I'm planning on installing mine this weekend most likely, will I need to go out and buy some double sized adhesive tape beforehand? Or is this just a rare occurrence?
If installed correctly in the right temperature, you should not have issues with it peeling up. However depending on the temperature where you live, you may want to use a heat gun or blow dryer to warm up the adhesive before applying it.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
29,219 Posts
just recieved my Katzkin covers yesterday, didnt take pictures of the Creed reverse/foglights heres a few pictures of some other items i got from David, awesome customer service!! now waiting to recieve my roof spoiler...
Thank you for posting photos of all of the products! They look great!

61 - 80 of 85 Posts