Kia Optima Forums banner

41 - 60 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Optima
329 Posts
3.0 Badges And Turbo badge From K5 Optima Store Installed!!

Let me know what you all think, I just put these on, Went with the Red Wine color for the 3.0 Badges and did the red metal turbo badge so those non Optima folk know what I got!! LOL

Shipping took 2 days!! LOVE THESE GUYS!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2013 Optima
329 Posts
Thanks!! So excited on the red contrast on the white pearl, love it!!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
29,219 Posts
Let me know what you all think, I just put these on, Went with the Red Wine color for the 3.0 Badges and did the red metal turbo badge so those non Optima folk know what I got!! LOL

Shipping took 2 days!! LOVE THESE GUYS!!
Thanks!! So excited on the red contrast on the white pearl, love it!!
Man these look fantastic on your SWP!! I don't care for them on too many colors but they definitely look on your ride. Thank you for posting up pics. Wow 2 days is pretty fast to get all the way across the country. :)

·
Registered
2013 Optima
329 Posts
Everything I've ordered from you guys has arrived in about 2 days, I love that you guys always ship my stuff same day it order. I ordered the turbo badge Friday and the 3.0 badges Saturday and both shipped the day I ordered and both arrived together Monday, I was quite happy.

·
09/2014 ROTM
2013 Hybrid
665 Posts
exLED Trunk Power LED Light Bar V2 Installed

Finally got some pics, though it hard to tell because it is so fricking bright. It is awesome, lights up my whole garage at night.

·
Registered
2013 Hybrid KOH
264 Posts
Finally had a free day to install the RoadRuns Grille on the Hybrid. Once again another great purchase from K5. Easy install and looks awesome.

·
Registered
2012 Kia Optima 2012 Kia Optima SX
46 Posts
Here are the fogs and switchbacks. fogs look great and the switchbacks are good. my only complaint is the switchbacks don't match the headlight as much as I would like...

other than that it looks nice.

Attachments

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
29,219 Posts
Finally had a free day to install the RoadRuns Grille on the Hybrid. Once again another great purchase from K5. Easy install and looks awesome.

Thanks for posting up a pic in here. Looks really nice on your ride.

Here are the fogs and switchbacks. fogs look great and the switchbacks are good. my only complaint is the switchbacks don't match the headlight as much as I would like...

other than that it looks nice.
Tate glad you were able to get them installed. Looks really nice. Time for a headlight bulb upgrade. ;)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thanks for posting up a pic in here. Looks really nice on your ride.

Tate glad you were able to get them installed. Looks really nice. Time for a headlight bulb upgrade. ;)
You sell bulbs on your site?

Tate

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima Hybrid
49 Posts
I received and installed my Stage II LED License Plate lights from K5 Optima Store yesterday. The installation was a breeze, and the bulbs really clean up the back of the car and make it look more upscale. Great product! :thumbsup:

Stock Incandescent Bulbs

K5 Optima Store LED Bulbs

·
Registered
46 Posts
I received and installed my Stage II LED License Plate lights from K5 Optima Store yesterday. The installation was a breeze, and the bulbs really clean up the back of the car and make it look more upscale. Great product! :thumbsup:

Stock Incandescent Bulbs

Indeed way better!

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

Of course we do. :) When it comes to the Optima, we sell or can get almost anything.

K5 Optima Store - HID Lighting Products
Okay yeah i see them. Anyway you can check my past order to see what LED Switchbacks i purchased so i can match it? i fell like i just got the 5000k but i feel like there is a hint of blue so i want to make sure its not 6000k.

Cause it could just be the difference of the switchback and the headlight that is making me think there is a hint of blue.

Tate

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
29,219 Posts

Stock Incandescent Bulbs

Night and day difference. Literally!! Thank you for sharing pics.

Okay yeah i see them. Anyway you can check my past order to see what LED Switchbacks i purchased so i can match it? i fell like i just got the 5000k but i feel like there is a hint of blue so i want to make sure its not 6000k.

Cause it could just be the difference of the switchback and the headlight that is making me think there is a hint of blue.

Tate
Sure can, will send you a PM right now with that info.

41 - 60 of 85 Posts