Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel it is long over due that we respect David and the K5 store. Let's get a central location for photos of products purchased and installed from K5 Optima Store. Here are a couple shots of my custom red and blue led cup holders. I just want to give a huge thanks to David and Eric for the above tremendous customer service, in making this happen. Wish the pics did justice of the product.

Deuce

View attachment 73521

View attachment 73529

Attachments

·
Vendor
2012 Kia Optima
1,807 Posts
Deuce, those cup holders look awesome. Nice call on the different colors. Thank you so much for the kind words. I appreciate the mention. David is by far the driving force behind all the great customer service,and I will do my best to maintain that standard that every one of our customers has come to know. Plus you know as forum members we love pics and saying if no pics, didn't happen. Lol

·
Registered
2012 Optima SX
150 Posts
I feel it is long over due that we respect David and the K5 store. Let's get a central location for photos of products purchased and installed from K5 Optima Store. Here are a couple shots of my custom red and blue led cup holders. I just want to give a huge thanks to David and Eric for the above tremendous customer service, in making this happen. Wish the pics did justice of the product.

Deuce

View attachment 73521

View attachment 73529
Has anyone played Portal?

·
05/2014 ROTM
648 Posts
you guys are the best!! :D

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
29,061 Posts

Deuce
View attachment 73521

View attachment 73529
Deuce what a great idea for a thread! Thank you for the kind words and for putting this up!

Has anyone played Portal?
Haha

you guys are the best!! :D
Thanks Casey! Post up some pics when you have some time!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Just wanted to say thanks to K5 Optima Store for all there great products. I highly recommend using them for any of your optima needs great products and super customer service :)

View attachment 74433

Attachments

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
I think my Signature pretty much speaks for itself in regards to this thread... ;)

But I'll kill 4 birds with one stone or pic (would be 6 but the Valve Stem Caps you cannot see in the pic & doors are not locked so mirrors are not up)...

TRS HID Low Beams (5K), LED Switchbacks (5K), 80W CREE LED Fogs & exLED Interior LED kit (6K dimmed all the way down)...

·
Registered
18 Posts
This is the first car I have ever done mods to and I have to say I would of not been able to do any of this without David's help. His service and products are second to none!

I have purchased and installed the following:

3.0 K Emblems (Black)
K5 Trunk Emblem
K5OS HID Light Conversion (5000K)
License Plate LED Bulbs (Stage 1)
CREE LED Fog Lights (80 Watt)
LED Dual Color Switchback Turn Signal (5000K)
OEM DRLs

View attachment 74674 View attachment 74682 View attachment 74690

Attachments

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
29,061 Posts
I think my Signature pretty much speaks for itself in regards to this thread... ;)

But I'll kill 4 birds with one stone or pic (would be 6 but the Valve Stem Caps you cannot see in the pic & doors are not locked so mirrors are not up)...

TRS HID Low Beams (5K), LED Switchbacks (5K), 80W CREE LED Fogs & exLED Interior LED kit (6K dimmed all the way down)...

Jared you've been a great customer and thank you for sharing in this thread! :thumbsup:

Great service and products. I will be a customer for a long time. Thanks David!

CREE LED Fog Light Bulbs 80 Watt
LED Dual Color Switchback Turn Signal Bulbs 5000k

View attachment 74650
Thank you so much for posting in here Jay! Much appreciated and I too look forward to working with you for a long time. ;)

This is the first car I have ever done mods to and I have to say I would of not been able to do any of this without David's help. His service and products are second to none!

I have purchased and installed the following:

3.0 K Emblems (Black)
K5 Trunk Emblem
K5OS HID Light Conversion (5000K)
License Plate LED Bulbs (Stage 1)
CREE LED Fog Lights (80 Watt)
LED Dual Color Switchback Turn Signal (5000K)
OEM DRLs

View attachment 74674 View attachment 74682 View attachment 74690
Thank you so much for the kind words. It really means a lot to hear customers feedback. So thank you again for this.

Look what I installed today

It's the Roadruns version 2 grille. Very nice quality. I went with the gloss black trim.
Mark this looks sick! Post up some pics if you have a chance in the RoadRuns Grille thread for me.

View attachment 74714 View attachment 74722 View attachment 74706

I agree, David from K5 Optima store is awesome. I have never recieved good customer service like he gives anywhere else. I will have to post again on the other stuff I have installed.
Robert you have been great from day one. Thank you for all of your repeat business. You've been an awesome customer. Thank you for sharing the pics!

·
Registered
'13 SX-T Prem/Tech
836 Posts
My most recent K5OS purchase Ark DT-S Performance Catback Exhaust (Waiting on CF rear diffuser install not yet pictured after my road trip to West Virginia that I'm on to minimize exposure to the icy and salty roads)

:lulz:

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
29,061 Posts
My most recent K5OS purchase Ark DT-S Performance Catback Exhaust (Waiting on CF rear diffuser install not yet pictured after my road trip to West Virginia that I'm on to minimize exposure to the icy and salty roads)

:lulz:

Thanks for posting up a pic as well as for picking this up through us. Looks really nice, but only will look better with the CF Diffuser installed. ;)

·
Registered
2013 KIA Optima
89 Posts
Thanks David!!!

Actually installed these over President's Day weekend. Just got around to taking pics of them. Did the 7 piece emblems. Get a lot of compliments on them. Also did the license plate LEDs at the same time. I think they look great. And, most inportantly, my wife loves them.

Just need to know how I get a K5 Optima Store sticker. :D

View attachment 82450 View attachment 82458 View attachment 82466

Attachments

1 - 20 of 85 Posts