Kia Optima Forums banner

K5OS Customer Feedback Thread

Vendor 
9K views 43 replies 28 participants last post by  K5 Optima Store 
#1 ·
I wanted to take the time to start a thread for David and Eric at K5 Optima Store, in regards to customer service.

I had the pleasure of dealing with both David and Eric, mostly David. He went above and beyond what anyone should be expected to. Response to emails within minutes. Having me contact via phone to discuss personally. The professionalism was remarkable. His products stand for themselves, but his customer service is in a league of its own. Thanks again David. I hope this can open up an avenue for others to express their experiences.

**** of a job for a mainly 1 man (now 2) operation. Good luck guys.
Deuce

#2 ·
Deuce thank you so much for taking the initiative to start this thread on your own like this. I cannot thank you enough for your kindness. This is an absolutely great idea to have a feedback thread here in my own section. Previously all feedback had been left in the Vendor Feedback Thread, however I will make this a sticky thread for members to be able to leave feedback for me directly in our own sub-forum... Look forward to working with you in the future!

#6 ·
Thank you. I've been working around the clock to bring a better experience to my customers.

I agree. Great customer service and the products are great. Keep up the good work!
Thank you very much for the feedback!

So far 2 for 2 on orders for me and I only have positive feedback for David. He runs a tight ship and the customer service is second to none.

Oh yeah, he also takes the :poke:'s from us on here in stride and even pushes back... gotta love dealing with people who are down to earth and still have a sense of humor! Very refreshing in the age of "political correctness," too! :thumbsup:
You're great and I appreciate the kind words. I try my best to stay humble and down to earth amongst it all! ;) Thank you for all of your support!

#5 ·
So far 2 for 2 on orders for me and I only have positive feedback for David. He runs a tight ship and the customer service is second to none.

Oh yeah, he also takes the :poke:'s from us on here in stride and even pushes back... gotta love dealing with people who are down to earth and still have a sense of humor! Very refreshing in the age of "political correctness," too! :thumbsup:

#7 ·
David is definitely a great guy to work with (haven't worked with Eric yet) and it surprised me that I placed my order at 1 am received confirmation at 2:30 and shipped out that morning, now that's what I call great service lol, definitely will be working with him again

#10 ·
I'm on a compliments rampage right now as David from the k5 store has made me feel all warm and did fuzzy inside with some great customer service.

My only request is for you to open up a physical store here near Toronto so I can come there and never leave ..... Ever.
Thank you so much for leaving feedback here for me. I'm glad we were able to get you taken care of.

Who knows, maybe one day I will contract with someone in Canada to run a Canadian outfit of K5 Optima Store. ;)

#11 ·
David is a great guy. It's great to work with somebody who has interest in what he is selling. I've bought multiple items from him and have had no problems whatsoever. Customer service is great as well. The steering wheel badge from the 7 pc. set came bent and within 2 hours of me contacting him, a new one was on the way. I'd be more than happy to recommend him to anybody looking to buy stuff for their Optima.

And if you need a New York rep, I'd be more than happy. :wink:

#13 ·
Thanks Luigi, I really appreciate this comment and feedback. We will be talking very soon! :cool:

I would like to thank David (K5OS) for an amazing customer service. His word and work through his company is outstanding. I had a LED switchback that was acting up and I was shipped a replacement in 3 business days. I cannot ask for more from an outstanding company. Now my Optima is running the LED switchbacks with everyone's DIY help and it looks amazing!!! I had people literally look back and turn their heads trying to figure out what type of car I have because of K5OS products. I will make this a mission one day to travel and meet this company and give them a hug for the greatest customer service i have had.

w00sah
You're very welcome. Thank you for taking your time to comment in this thread and leave feedback for me. This is truly what makes us strive to keep offering the best customer service we can. Hearing from our customers about their great experience makes doing this job that much better. Glad you're not having any issues now. Remember if you ever have a problem, we stand behind everything we sell and are more than happy to get you or any other customer taken care of right away. I'd love to meet you one day, so if you ever make your way out here, be sure and let me know. ;)

#12 ·
I would like to thank David (K5OS) for an amazing customer service. His word and work through his company is outstanding. I had a LED switchback that was acting up and I was shipped a replacement in 3 business days. I cannot ask for more from an outstanding company. Now my Optima is running the LED switchbacks with everyone's DIY help and it looks amazing!!! I had people literally look back and turn their heads trying to figure out what type of car I have because of K5OS products. I will make this a mission one day to travel and meet this company and give them a hug for the greatest customer service i have had.

w00sah

#14 ·
Have to admit that David and all the other guys at K5OS are awesome.

Asked about interior LED's for my 14 and he said that the ones on his site would work, so I ended up ordering them very, very late on Friday night he managed to get them packaged up and shipped on Saturday and here I am on the following Monday and they just arrived. So it took a little over 2 days to go from CA to FL, simply amazing and I can't wait to install them on my car tonight.

With his awesome replies and help you can be certain that they're my first go-to place when it comes to doing any kind of mod on my car.

#15 ·
This is awesome! I can't thank you enough for taking the time to leave us feedback here. You know that anytime you need help, we're always here for you. Just reach out to myself or Eric and we'd be happy to help out in anyway we can.

Again, thank you so much for sharing this feedback. :cool:

#16 ·
my experience with k5OptimaStore

I am more then satisfied with the experience ive had over the past few days with David and Eric at the Store. some of the best customer service ive ever had. im new to this vehicle and David taught me a few things. I had a few things in my cart that I was ready to purchase. told him about my order and he halted it. we talked and I had a few things that I didn't need. he then described in detail why I didn't need it, saved me money and kept him a customer for as long as I have this vehicle. thank for all the help on everything this week guys.cant wait to get my products and show them off. will be ordering from you again

#17 ·
:thumbsup:

#22 ·
Just wanted to drop in a leave some feedback...

I've bought a few items from K5OS, both in the past and more recently, and I'm sure it comes as no surprise that I've always been and continue to be extremely satisfied. Considering the amount of business the forum alone brings them, I think the level of care David and Eric show their customers is nothing short of amazing. These guys really want to make sure you get what you want and you're totally happy with it once you've got it.

I think that I speak for many of the members here at OptimaForums in giving a very big thank you to the guys at K5OS for their dedication to bringing us what we want, at reasonable prices, all in one spot, and really backing up what they sell with great customer care.

Thank you guys!

#24 ·
Tom, thank you very much for taking the time to leave this feedback. I really appreciate not only your business, but the fact that you contacted us and gave us the opportunity to earn you as a customer. I very much appreciate the kind words. (Now it's time to update your sig) ;)

Purchased a few products from K5 last week and within a few days, had my toys. The service is nothing short of awesome and the fact that David and Eric are on these forums makes it almost like instant customer service. I highly recommend K5 for anything you need. Also, if you suggest something in the forums and they don't have it (like a new horn), poof there it is next week.

Great stuff, great guys.
Matt thank you for the feedback as well. Also thank you for recommending us to others. Like you said, even if we don't have it, if you let us know, we'll definitely source it for you. Thank you for being our customer!

#23 ·
Purchased a few products from K5 last week and within a few days, had my toys. The service is nothing short of awesome and the fact that David and Eric are on these forums makes it almost like instant customer service. I highly recommend K5 for anything you need. Also, if you suggest something in the forums and they don't have it (like a new horn), poof there it is next week.

Great stuff, great guys.

#25 ·
Got my 3.0 emblems in and nothing but great service from k5OS. Granted, the emblems were on backorder, but I was informed throughout the process and eventually got them! I'm pretty sure the backorder is all done though haha. Again, thanks David! I'm always sending people your way if I know people with optimas.

#28 ·
Thank you for this excellent review. I appreciate your feedback and your business.

I got a small problem with one of my WeatherTech window vents, is there some one I can call?
Mark, you can call us, email us, or PM us here on the forum. All of our contact info is listed on the homepage of the website. Or you can use the link below to call.

K5 Optima Store - Give us a call directly.

David was one of the first to welcome me to this forum when I first joined, and was a huge help getting me started with modding my Optima. Everything I have purchased from him over the last year has been exactly as advertised, and I have been extremely satisfied with his communication during the ordering process. I have shopped nearly every vendor on this forum as well as some on eBay, and I can say I will always turn to David first anytime I'm looking to get something for my ride. :thumbsup:
I really appreciate this post. Thank you for all of your business, it has been a pleasure working with you.

#26 ·
I got a small problem with one of my WeatherTech window vents, is there some one I can call?

#27 ·
David was one of the first to welcome me to this forum when I first joined, and was a huge help getting me started with modding my Optima. Everything I have purchased from him over the last year has been exactly as advertised, and I have been extremely satisfied with his communication during the ordering process. I have shopped nearly every vendor on this forum as well as some on eBay, and I can say I will always turn to David first anytime I'm looking to get something for my ride. :thumbsup:

#29 ·
I wanted to pop in here and say how great the customer service is over at K5. David has been super helpful and answered all of my questions very quickly. I've ordered the Kinetic Catback for my 2015 SXL from them and can't wait to get it installed. I was dealing with a few vendors before I finally chose K5, including Kinetic themselves(who suggested I buy from K5 since they couldn't beat the price)

All the fantastic reviews that led me to K5 are spot on, and I encourage anyone looking for parts to check out their website.

Thanks again David

#30 ·
Hey there, thank you so much for this review. It was a pleasure working with you as well! I really appreciate you coming on the forum to leave this feedback for us, very much appreciated. Once you get the exhaust installed, please post up some pics and maybe even a video if possible! :thumbsup:

#33 ·
I just placed an order with K5OS after a few days of messaging back and forth we got everything sorted out. They were really fast on the replies, answered any question I could think of and helped me decide on what was best for me. These guys do amazing work and I will be ordering from them again. 10/10 on everything for these guys :)

#34 ·
Thank you very much for your order. You definitely have a ton of work ahead of you with all of the goodies on the way to you. Please post up some pictures or videos of some of the cool new stuff once you get it installed. Again thank you for being our customer and leaving such great feedback on your experience working with us.

#35 ·
K5os

Ordered from K5OS, item was in stock and shipped promptly. I even got a tracking number.

This was an international order so once it left the US the length of time before delivery is affected by other factors that are beyond the control of
K5OS.

Long story short: I got it, I'm happy, everything just as promised.

For the next order I'll send the order to my forwarder in Miami. Definitely coming back for more!

Don

#36 ·
Ordered from K5OS, item was in stock and shipped promptly. I even got a tracking number.

This was an international order so once it left the US the length of time before delivery is affected by other factors that are beyond the control of
K5OS.

Long story short: I got it, I'm happy, everything just as promised.

For the next order I'll send the order to my forwarder in Miami. Definitely coming back for more!

Don
Don thank you for your order with us! :)

Yes unfortunately we do not have any control over the shipping carrier once they have left the US.

Nonetheless I'm happy to hear you received everything!

Sounds good, look forward to working with you again soon!

#37 ·
My first time at the K5 Optima Store was phenomenal! The store was in my neighborhood so I decided to stop by and say hello. The store looks great! It was very organized, clean, and had a bunch of parts on display. I was taken care of within minutes! I can tell that the store prides itself with great customer service and satisfaction. I will definitely be coming back for more parts. If you are close by, I definitely recommend that you check out the store in person! Friendly atmosphere.

Chris

#40 ·
Chris thank you so much for leaving this feedback. It was really nice meeting you in person and I'm happy that you have opportunity to check out all the parts in person and take a look at our store. I look forward to working with you again in future and thanks again for the store review.

I WANT PICTURES OF THE STORE DAVID!!!!! lol. Where can I see some? Have I missed it?
No you haven't missed any, I need to have some professional shots taken soon. Gonna be hitting up Min later this week. ;)

Store store store store, oh wait Im getting carried away...
Haha yep yep. Don't worry though, gonna post some photos up soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.