Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Kia Optima
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my 2019 Kia optima lx this January. Upgrading K5 red wine lego was my first upgrade and It looks really nice and great with the car color. I was a little unsatisfied that front emblem was way too smaller, they said very slightly smaller than the original. I mean you guys are the official partners you guys should make the exact size not different. I paid 20k plus for this car, I would not mind paying 20 extra for a better look. I did not buy it from eBay or Amazon but the results was ....
By the way, I love my 2019 optima, I was so happy to get all this convenience feature with lx, driving make a lot easier and safer. Also, I got 40 mpg on the highway If I drive around 70 mph(I am in GA, u might get different based on the state).
Seriously you guys should upgrade 2019 if you can! It's fun to drive.

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima
3,604 Posts
Welcome, see the car is nice and shinny and at least the Kia emblems are changed, but looks like Optima is still on the trunk.

·
Registered
2018 Kia Optima
1,166 Posts
^^^ Well you know, just in case someone else out there saw the K5 badge and may have wondered what model vehicle a "K5" was... ;)

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,737 Posts
Welcome to the Optima Forums.

Your car looks great! I wouldn't say that the front hood emblem looks way too smaller.

Unfortunately, we are not the manufacturer of the product and can only provide feedback to them.

We make sure to list the exact measurements of the emblems in the description so it is clear.

We also show several photos of the new emblems installed so you can see how it will fit before ordering them.

At the end of the day, we are sorry that you were a little unsatisfied with the front hood emblem.

We hope to see you around the forum here in the future.

-David
K5 Optima Store

·
Registered
2016 Kia Optima LX
20 Posts
I love the color. I found one that is a 2019 nearby and was going to suggest it to my mother who now really wants an Optima. Unfortunately, on the history it showed front end damage and a read end wreck.

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima
3,604 Posts
I love the color. I found one that is a 2019 nearby and was going to suggest it to my mother who now really wants an Optima. Unfortunately, on the history it showed front end damage and a read end wreck.
Depending on severity of damage, might not be a bad deal, especially if the price is right.

·
Registered
2018 Kia Optima
1,166 Posts
I can't speak for all generations of Optimas but on my 2018 with the aftermarket badge, the gap is a bit more pronounced on the left and right sides (~3 mm) than it is on the top and bottom (<1 mm). Not that I'm complaining about the gap--I'm simply just stating how big it is, which BTW it doesn't bother me at all; it's not as if you can easily notice it from afar, especially since in my case my badge is the black-on-black carbon fiber one against a black-colored vehicle so it pretty much blends in so that the gap is hardly noticeable unless you're looking at it way up close.

·
Registered
2019 Kia Optima
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I mean I would not buy with a major accidents. if a small accident and a good price then why not!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts