·
K5 Optima Store Vendor
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Is excited to present to the Optima forums:

K5 Optima Store - RGB LED Color Changing Headlight or Fog Light Kit

(BUY NOW)

Description:

These brand NEW high powered COB LED headlight low beam & fog light kits with built-in color changing RGB LED Demon Eyes, are designed to outperform your existing halogen headlight or fog light bulbs. These feature the new groundbreaking color changing RGB LED technology, which allows you to have complete control over the color of the demon eyes built into the LED bulbs themselves, using your smartphone or tablet and the free app in the app store.

The bright white light is a tremendous upgrade over the stock incandescent bulbs for either your low beams, fog lights or both.
Each COB LED bulb emits 3,000 lumens using COB's latest technology.

These new LED bulbs match some of the top of the line HID bulbs out there on the market.
With the new color changing RGB LED technology, these are hands down the coolest product to hit the market in 2017.

Rated at an IP67 Waterproof rating, & are also dust-proof & shockproof, removing the hassle of changing bulbs due to shattering.
These kits can be used to replace your headlights or fog lights.

Specs:

Lumens: 6,000 lm
Kelvin: 6,000k White with color changing RGB LEDs
Lifetime: 50,000 - 60,000 hours
360° Full Directional Beam Angle
Powered by COB High-powered LED Chips
Plug & Play: H8/H11/H11B/9005/HB3 Connector
Shockproof, dustproof & waterproof
Flicker-Free / No resistors or relay harness needed
6-month warranty from the original date of purchase
16 Million color options with light syncing to music option
Free downloadable app available in the Apple Store and Android App store to control color changing demon eyes feature.
(Scannable app barcode included in package)

Package Contents:

2 x LED Headlight or Fog Light Bulbs
2 x K5OS Compact LED Drivers

Vehicle Application:

This kit is compatible with all 2011-2018 Kia Optima models equipped with H8, H11, H11B & 9005/HB3 bulbs. This kit is not compatible with Kia Optima models using H7 bulbs. If your vehicle is equipped with H7 bulbs, please email us directly ([email protected]) to order the ones compatible for your vehicle.

This kit is also compatible with many different vehicles that are equipped with H8, H11, H11B & 9005/HB3 headlight or fog light bulbs.

If you are ordering for a 2011-2013 Kia Optima, you would want to order the H11B bulbs. If you are ordering for a 2014-2015 Kia Optima that uses H11 bulbs, you would want to order the H11 bulbs instead of the H11B bulbs. If your vehicle is a 2016-2018 Kia Optima model, you would want to order the 9005/HB3 bulbs.

Video Demonstration:

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,178 Posts
That is what I said when we sold out of 20 sets of these the 1st day we listed them on the site, yesterday! :shocked:

Awesome!!! Would love to see it installed in an Optima to see how bright it is.
Thanks, I think these will be a great product for the community! I know, I can't wait to see these start getting installed and pics and video popping up.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Was hoping someone could assist me with the power and ground wire connections for the Bluetooth controller. I am installing into a 2016 Optima EX. I have everything physically installed and the actual lowbeam headlight is working. When I test the color changing LEDs by touching the wires to a 9V battery, everything works great. When I try to connect to a fuse and ground in the engine compartment, I either get no power or the color LEDs come on and my phone won't pair (it asks me for a 4-digit PIN). I'm a bit "electrically challenged"...can anyone out there tell me specifically what fuse to tap into and where to connect the ground wire?

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,178 Posts
Was hoping someone could assist me with the power and ground wire connections for the Bluetooth controller. I am installing into a 2016 Optima EX. I have everything physically installed and the actual lowbeam headlight is working. When I test the color changing LEDs by touching the wires to a 9V battery, everything works great. When I try to connect to a fuse and ground in the engine compartment, I either get no power or the color LEDs come on and my phone won't pair (it asks me for a 4-digit PIN). I'm a bit "electrically challenged"...can anyone out there tell me specifically what fuse to tap into and where to connect the ground wire?
I would recommend professional assistance if you are having difficulty there, as we don't want to provide wrong advice to you over the internet.

However, you should simply tap into the fuse in the engine bay that is marked "Ignition" and make sure you have a good ground, without a lot of paint over the metal.

Then pin is so you can connect your cell phone to the BT controller.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,178 Posts
Definitely one of the coolest mods in 2019!

These are now back in stock & in limited quantities.

These ship out same day with free 2-3 day USPS Priority Shipping.

Order now shipping to the US, & have these delivered before the end of the week!

(BUY NOW)

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,178 Posts
Definitely one of the coolest mods in 2019!

These are now back in stock & in limited quantities.

These ship out same day with free 2-3 day USPS Priority Shipping.

Order now shipping to the US, & have these delivered before the end of the week!

(BUY NOW)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey question i have these lights and went too a place too install them they told me i would get moisture in my headlights if i got them installed bc i would break the seal my question is ?
If install them into my 2019 optima lx will it destroy my Daytime running lights bc im breaking the seal ? Please someone let me know

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,178 Posts
Hey question i have these lights and went too a place too install them they told me i would get moisture in my headlights if i got them installed bc i would break the seal my question is ?
If install them into my 2019 optima lx will it destroy my Daytime running lights bc im breaking the seal ? Please someone let me know
Hello, this is not correct fortunately.

You will not get moisture in your headlights, and I am not aware of any seal that would be broken, never heard of that before.

Feel free to give us a call here to discuss further.

(213) 785-7512

1 - 13 of 13 Posts