1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Is proud to introduce to the forum:

The Passenger Seat Riser Kit

(BUY NOW)

Only $74.95 shipped when using discount code SEATRISERS at checkout.

Description:

Eliminate the frustrations of poor visibility and discomfort caused by the low position of the passenger
seat in your Optima, Sonata, or Cadenza.

Our quick and easy to install kit raises the seat approximately 1-1/2 inches,
significantly improving comfort and visibility while maintaining all seat adjustment functionality for both power and manual seats.

This item will be shipped with FREE USPS Priority Mail Shipping anywhere in the US

Included in the kit:

(2) Front Seat Risers
(2) Front Riser Bolts & Washers
(2) Rear Seat Risers
(2) Rear Riser Bolts & Washers
Installation Instructions
(View Installation PDF here)

Vehicle Applications:

2011-2019 Kia Optima
2011-2017Hyundai Sonata
2014 + Kia Cadenza
(Compatible on many Kia & Hyundai vehicles, see website for all models)

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Purchased this kit one day after picking up the car. Wifey said it felt as if her ass was dragging on the road.....I said, it ain't the seat causing that my dear..........well, you know how that went....;0(
Very impressed with the delivery speed and pleasantly surprised at the quality of the components. Instructions were clear and the install took about 20 minutes. Result is exactly what we wanted. Wifey is happy. If you want your passenger to see over the dash, this is the kit for you.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Purchased this kit one day after picking up the car. Wifey said it felt as if her ass was dragging on the road.....I said, it ain't the seat causing that my dear..........well, you know how that went....;0(
Very impressed with the delivery speed and pleasantly surprised at the quality of the components. Instructions were clear and the install took about 20 minutes. Result is exactly what we wanted. Wifey is happy. If you want your passenger to see over the dash, this is the kit for you.
Chris thank you very much for leaving us feedback on this product. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again. Also happy to hear that the wife is enjoying the raised seat height as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts