Kia Optima Forums banner

201 - 220 of 234 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hello everyone. My name is Josh and I am a repeat buyer. The search for awesome car parts has taken over and I love what they do for my car! I am a repeat buyer from K5OptimaStore.com because of the quick service and great prices. I recently made another (awesome) purchase from David. Well, I guess this would be the second purchase in 2 weeks. Yes, that tax refund came and went lol. On these last 2 purchases I got a bunch of new goodies. The first order is already waiting to be installed. Got my HKS blow off valve, rear turn signal mod, CREE LED reverse lights (1156 bulbs) and PIAA sports horns on my bedside table ;) I now have the Stiff Ring Chassis Collars as well as the brand new Performance Front Strut Tower Bar by J5 Suspension on their way to my front door! David at K5OptimaStore can provide you with answers to all your questions and is quick with replies. He is accessible on our forums at optimaforums.com 24 hours a day (well, almost). And his shipping is superfast! Definitely check out his list of mods on his website or check out the forums for great advice. I bought my first mod for my 2012 Optima SX from him and I will keep checking his site for the coolest new parts he’s got to offer. Thanks David!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #202
Hello everyone. My name is Josh and I am a repeat buyer. The search for awesome car parts has taken over and I love what they do for my car! I am a repeat buyer from K5OptimaStore.com because of the quick service and great prices. I recently made another (awesome) purchase from David. Well, I guess this would be the second purchase in 2 weeks. Yes, that tax refund came and went lol. On these last 2 purchases I got a bunch of new goodies. The first order is already waiting to be installed. Got my HKS blow off valve, rear turn signal mod, CREE LED reverse lights (1156 bulbs) and PIAA sports horns on my bedside table ;) I now have the Stiff Ring Chassis Collars as well as the brand new Performance Front Strut Tower Bar by J5 Suspension on their way to my front door! David at K5OptimaStore can provide you with answers to all your questions and is quick with replies. He is accessible on our forums at optimaforums.com 24 hours a day (well, almost). And his shipping is superfast! Definitely check out his list of mods on his website or check out the forums for great advice. I bought my first mod for my 2012 Optima SX from him and I will keep checking his site for the coolest new parts he’s got to offer. Thanks David!
Josh you know you always leave the best reviews! Thank you so much for supporting us and being such a good customer and friend. I'm thankful that you decided to make your purchases from the K5 Optima Store as I know there are many other choices out there when shopping online. Now if you would just bring you and your ride out to some meets with the rest of us, you can show off all the cool new mods. :grin:

Thanks again Josh!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #204
hey dude thanks for the coilovers. i can't wait to get them on get them on my car. i really appreciate your great customer service david! i look forward to doing more business with you and your store….K5 Optima Store - D2 Racing RS Series Coilovers
Hey Jeff, you're very welcome. Thank you for allowing us to earn your business. Can't wait to see the drop on your ride with coilovers. LOOOOW!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #205
Great list of mods here to start with or check out all the individual sections on the site:

1. All LED Lighting Products

2. Performance & Suspension Products

3. Emblems & Badging

4. Interior & Exterior Products

5. Electrical Modules

6. HID Lighting Products

7. Newest Products

Our newest section has all the products compatible on the 2014 models, making it even easier to find what you want:

2014 Kia Optima Compatible Parts - K5 Optima Store

We've just recently added some new products :

Ark Exhaust System (Now 25% Off MSRP!)

Power Folding Mirror Conversion Kit

Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser

·
05/2015 ROTM
535 Posts
Hello! Just recently purchased my Optima (2/20/14) and was quickly diving into the threads here on this site to see what I can tear up. I've been involved with a couple of other car forums/communities before and can't say I've ever witnessed the dedication, quality, and customer service that David from K5 Optima Store brings to the table. I have already purchased some Megan Racing lowering springs, and a turbo 'T' badge, and it's only the beginning. I will be a repeat and loyal customer, that's for sure. Thanks David!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #207
Hello! Just recently purchased my Optima (2/20/14) and was quickly diving into the threads here on this site to see what I can tear up. I've been involved with a couple of other car forums/communities before and can't say I've ever witnessed the dedication, quality, and customer service that David from K5 Optima Store brings to the table. I have already purchased some Megan Racing lowering springs, and a turbo 'T' badge, and it's only the beginning. I will be a repeat and loyal customer, that's for sure. Thanks David!
Thank you so much for this great feedback. I appreciate the very kind words and am thankful for customers like yourself. I look forward to doing more business with you soon! :thumbsup:

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #212

·
Registered
27 Posts
Just made my first, of many purchases to come from your store (emblems). I think the entire paypal checkout process took ten seconds, A+++

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #215
Just made my first, of many purchases to come from your store (emblems). I think the entire paypal checkout process took ten seconds, A+++
Thank you very much for your order. I know when shopping around there are several places to buy from, so we do appreciate earning your business. Look forward to working with you get in the future. Your order was shipped out yesterday afternoon. Thanks again!

I just used the Paypal pay later option there. 6 months to pay. Did the same a few months ago, nice to use PayPals money for a few months.
I agree, the PayPal process is integrated right into the website so it makes it much easier to check out. Also the bill me later is a great feature and allows customers to make purchases and pay it off over the next six months at no charge.

·
Premium Member
4,414 Posts
Just placed my ordered with the new 5000K switchback from Exled through K5OS last night and I can't wait for it to arrive . This is the switchback that I've been waiting for over a year now :D, a shout out to David for this great product and I'll bet you it'll be a hot seller ;). Thanks again :banana::banana::banana: and here's the link if you guys are interested.

K5 Optima Store - exLED 1157 Power LED Switchbacks

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #218
Just placed my ordered with the new 5000K switchback from Exled through K5OS last night and I can't wait for it to arrive . This is the switchback that I've been waiting for over a year now :D, a shout out to David for this great product and I'll bet you it'll be a hot seller ;). Thanks again :banana::banana::banana: and here's the link if you guys are interested.

K5 Optima Store - exLED 1157 Power LED Switchbacks
just purchased Megan Street Series coil overs and the Strut Tower brace.. can't wait to get them and put them on!
Thank you both very much for your orders! Much appreciated.. ;)

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #220
201 - 220 of 234 Posts