Kia Optima Forums banner

181 - 200 of 234 Posts

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Just received some of the stuff I ordered from David and this little addition made it onto the car as well. Let me know what you guys think of placement. The rest of the products will show up in their respective threads. Thanks David
Do u get free discounts for life with this? ;)

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #183
There's a fuse for the injectors. I'll snap a pic later. It's cold so maybe not. It's a 10A fuse.
Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Oh ok interesting. Didn't know that, but I did know there was a fuse you can tap into there.

Just received some of the stuff I ordered from David and this little addition made it onto the car as well. Let me know what you guys think of placement. The rest of the products will show up in their respective threads. Thanks David

View attachment 63057

I think it looks good, I may need to size it a little smaller though.

Do u get free discounts for life with this? ;)
LOL right!

Ha. I wish. But it's free advertising. Where's David to answer this question? Lol. Just kidding. He's helped me out enough with answering all my questions.....and taking my money. ;).

That would be nice right!! :cool:

Thanks for your support Eric!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #184
Thank you all so much for making this the biggest weekend of the year for K5 Optima Store!

Just finished up packaging a ton of orders that will go out in the morning.

I appreciate everyones business during Black Friday - Cyber Monday! ;)

·
05/2014 ROTM
648 Posts
Whoo hoo just purchased the new HKS Super SQV bov version 4 from you...thanks for all the help regarding the purchase..I will surely get some pics when I recieve it thanks again .....happy customer here!!!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #191

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #194
Payment sent for some cool mods for my Version 2 of the Worlds Best LUXURY STYLE K5.
*auto tilt module
*turn signal module
*k5 center console with red led cup holder

Cant wait to install these.:D
Payment sent for an addition LED License Plate Bulbs STAGE II
Stan thank you for all of your repeat business with me. Looking forward to seeing some pictures or video once you get everything installed.

·
05/2014 ROTM
648 Posts
Stans the man hahaha his ride is very nice in person saw it on saturday :)

·
05/2014 ROTM
648 Posts
:bestpost::iagree:

181 - 200 of 234 Posts