Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 20 of 234 Posts

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Here to share a little info about myself and the products I sell here on the Optima Forums!

I started off as a member here on the forum back in December of 2011 under the name "Sick Bmw" when I first bought my 2012 Kia Optima SX.

After 1 year of being active on the forums & seeing the lack of aftermarket parts, I became a forum vendor.

In December of 2013 I became a full Site Sponsor.

I cannot thank you all enough for the support and amazing feedback some of you have left for me.

Click on any of the links below to go to the corresponding page:

1. Facebook Page

2. Instagram Page

3. YouTube Page

4. Yelp Page

5. Main Website

6. Mobile Application

7. Website Reviews

8. Email Address

9. Optima Forum Reviews

Here is a list of 26 items I sell as of 11/16/13:
(More coming soon)

1. Auto Folding Mirror Module (Forum Thread)

2. LED DRL's or (Daytime Running Lights)

3. Rear Bumper LED Lights (Forum Thread)

​4. Resistor Free LED Bulbs (Forum Thread)

5. New LED Switchback Turn Signal Bulbs (Forum Thread)

6. 20 Watt CREE LED H8 Fog Light Bulbs (Forum Thread)

7. 50 Watt CREE LED Reverse Lights (Forum Thread)

8. License Plate Stage 1 & Stage 2 LED Bulbs

9. The Combo LED Package

10. HID D1S Xenon Replacement Light Bulbs

​11. Kia Optima 3.0 K Emblem Black & Carbon Fiber sets (Forum Thread)

12. UTUNE Performance Tuner Module (Forum Thread)

​13. UNAVI X5 OEM Integrated Navigation (Forum Thread)

​14. Reverse Mirror Tilt Module (Forum Thread)

15. LED Cup Holder Mod

16. LED Turn Signal Mod (Forum Thread)

17. OEM KIA K5 Trunk Lid Emblem

18. Hybrid 25 Watt CREE LED Fog Light Bulbs (Forum Thread)

19. Kia Optima FMIC, Downpipe & Intake (Forum Thread)

20. New High Powered LED DRL's (Forum Thread)

21. Kia Optima K5 "T" Turbo Grille Emblem (Forum Thread)

22. PIAA 400hz & 500hz Sports Horns Upgrade

23. exLED Kia Optima Custom Interior LED Kit (Forum Thread)

24. exLED Trunk Light LED Stick Mod (Forum Thread)

25. K5 OEM LED Lit Door Scuff Plates

26. WeatherTech Digital Fit FloorLiners (Forum Thread)

​THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

·
03/2013 ROTM Signature Master
423 Posts
****, that is a nice sticker.

·
Registered
68 Posts
:thumbsup: Super. Nothing but good things to say bout the k5 store.

·
Registered
132 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Thank you fro selling high quality products. We are still waiting for T-shirts and super bright LED DRL ;)

·
Premium Member
1,684 Posts
always a pleasure working with sick =P and also i'll get on writing up the drl for the FOG install, i think i found few pic. If not i'll just redo it and take some pictures

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That reverse bulb is 20 watts right David :D, and thats a nice sticker on the module too :tongue:
Actually the manufacturer added an extra 5 watt chip to it making the new batch 25 watts. :)

:thumbsup: Super. Nothing but good things to say bout the k5 store.
Thank you very much for this!! ;)

Just liked your FB page. :)

-Nick
Thanks Nick I really appreciate it.

Does that come standard or is it an added fee? :grin:
Nope it comes that way. :thumbsup:

Thank you fro selling high quality products. We are still waiting for T-shirts and super bright LED DRL ;)
No problem at all Andrey! The superbright LED DRL's will be installed on my car this Friday. I will be posting a new thread regarding this topic soon. Hang in there! As far as shirts go, if nothing comes of that very shortly I will be making some of my own.

LED Switchback x uTune is what im lookn for !... 6/9 - this Sunday ?! =P
Absolutely! I will be at the meet and have several products for sale!

always a pleasure working with sick =P and also i'll get on writing up the drl for the FOG install, i think i found few pic. If not i'll just redo it and take some pictures
Thank you it's been a pleasure working with you as well! No problem I really appreciate you taking your time to do that.

·
Registered
239 Posts
David, you've gone a long way ... from being just a member, to selling an article here and there, and now having a website full of good stuff for us. The sky is the limit. Don't stop ... keep going.

Rick

·
Registered
217 Posts
need LED DRL'S
need LED DRL'S
need LED DRL'S
need LED DRL'S
need LED DRL'S
need LED DRL'S

have to pull the trigger soon....

·
Registered
927 Posts
How did I miss the D1S thread wtf! Do you have these on your car? Thoughts?

·
Premium Member
4,414 Posts
Just because there are links to product buy page instead of links to the product page AND prices, doesn't make this any less of a thread where you are pushing your products. Putting those after "information" (which is two whole sentences) doesn't change the fact that you are just showcasing your products in the General Discussion forum.
Uh oh, better get the Olsen twins to cool him down just a tad :D

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
(Formerly White Lightning SX12)
181 Posts
Just because there are links to product buy page instead of links to the product page AND prices, doesn't make this any less of a thread where you are pushing your products. Putting those after "information" (which is two whole sentences) doesn't change the fact that you are just showcasing your products in the General Discussion forum.
WOW, David opens a thread talking about himself and his products and you rip him? He was nice enough to provide great products for everyone here on the forums, he didn't have to. He has made it easy to get the things we want for our cars at great prices. David, I look forward to getting a few things from you in the near future. Thanks for helping us out, you rock!

·
03/2013 ROTM Signature Master
423 Posts
David; keep the products coming. I support your movement in making products easier to find for our cars and accessible within the USA. You are a great vendor and will always have my business.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
David, you've gone a long way ... from being just a member, to selling an article here and there, and now having a website full of good stuff for us. The sky is the limit. Don't stop ... keep going.

Rick
You're awesome! Thank you for saying this! :)

need LED DRL'S
need LED DRL'S
need LED DRL'S
need LED DRL'S
need LED DRL'S
need LED DRL'S

have to pull the trigger soon....
PM sent my friend.

How did I miss the D1S thread wtf! Do you have these on your car? Thoughts?
As far as the D1S Bulbs go, I haven't created a thread for them here on the forum yet. Not on my car, mine are stock. They are awesome though and come in several different temps.

Good general info thread david, gives a nice summary of everything.

Some people are just waaaaay too shallow lmao
Thanks man I appreciate the support!

Uh oh, better get the Olsen twins to cool him down just a tad :D
;)

WOW, David opens a thread talking about himself and his products and you ripe him? He was nice enough to provide great products for everyone here on the forums, he didn't have to. He has made it easy to get the things we want for our cars at great prices. David, I look forward to getting a few things from you in the near future. Thanks for helping us out, you rock!
Thank you for the support! I look forward to working with you as well. No problem at all! :thumbsup:

David; keep the products coming. I support your movement in making products easier to find for our cars and accessible within the USA. You are a great vendor and will always have my business.
Thank you Perry! Thank you for all of your awesome help too! Also thank you for the very kind words! :)

1 - 20 of 234 Posts