Kia Optima Forums banner

K5 Optima Store Has Amazing Customer Service!!

[K5 Optima Store] : 
8K views 36 replies 19 participants last post by  K5 Optima Store 
#1 ·
So just in case any of you have been looking at shopping with K5 Optima Store but havent decided to as of yet, I will tell you this, they have some of the best customer service I have ever dealt with.

When I was new to the Optima world a month ago I worked with them via Private Messages to get questions answered and last week even got a call from Eric who took time out of his day to go over some things with me and the products I have purchased so far (All LED Items so far) have been top notch quality and they have shipped all 3 of my orders the same day I placed them and shipping from California to me in Charlotte NC took 2 days each time.

You guys are awesome and thank you again guys!!

p.s. Eric, I will still get you bulb size for my wifes Sorento, Im sorry I keep forgetting by the time she gets home at night :(

#4 ·
Brett you are awesome man! Thank you for starting this thread on your own and posting about your experience. I cannot tell you how good it feels to wake up in the morning and come to work to see threads and posts like this. It really truly makes my day. :)

Everything from making sure we ship out all orders the same day they're placed, or calling a customer over the phone to discuss their order, these are all things we would want as well if we were the customer. Therefore we strive to make it a point to treat our customers that same way. Anytime you need help, reach out as we're almost always available to talk!

We very much appreciate your business and also for taking the initiative to create this post. Very much appreciated. :thumbsup:

#7 ·
I agree they are great they make things so easy and you know you are buying a great product and getting the best customer service as well. Takes all the worry out of buying new products :thumbsup:

#11 ·
Just dropping in to say I've been on these forums for just a few months and from day one David was there to help out with any questions I had.

I ran into some issues not too long ago but they were handled perfectly by David from the K5 store.

I couldn't be happier. You definitely gained a customer for life. I would give away my first born child for customer service like this. Now I don't have one so maybe I'd change my mind when it's born.

Actually no. I would. I'd give it away. I can make more.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#12 ·
Just dropping in to say I've been on these forums for just a few months and from day one David was there to help out with any questions I had.

I ran into some issues not too long ago but they were handled perfectly by David from the K5 store.

I couldn't be happier. You definitely gained a customer for life. I would give away my first born child for customer service like this. Now I don't have one so maybe I'd change my mind when it's born.

Actually no. I would. I'd give it away. I can make more.
Thank you very much for this post! I really appreciate you taking your time to write this out. ;)

I'm so happy that we got everything worked out for you and that I have earned your business for life!

LOL

#13 ·
Glad to see everyone loves these guys as much as me!!

#15 ·
Once again Huge Thanks to David and Eric!! They took great care of me last week on an issue. I swear these guys have the best service I have come across!!

#18 ·
Those and the LED License plate bulbs were my first purchases with them

#19 ·
Once again Huge Thanks to David and Eric!! They took great care of me last week on an issue. I swear these guys have the best service I have come across!!
Anytime Brett, thank you for all of your feedback!

Agreed. All Mods I have done have been purchased from the K5 Optima Store. GREAT Customer service. I have contacted David a few times, and he always gets back to me quickly. It is Very much appreciated. My only gripe is tempting me to buy more and more from you, keep up the great work.
Thanks Matt, it's always been a pleasure working with you.

I am really looking forward to that first set of internal LEDs I ordered this morning coming in. Thought it was a good enough place to start tweaking the new ride.
I think you'll be very happy. I also got your order shipped out yesterday for you as well. ;)

#22 ·
Another extremely satisfied customer here. I purchased the rear bumper LEDs from the K5 Optima Store and they arrived sooner than I expected (even coming across to the east coast) and well packed.

As the title of this thread states the K5 Optima Store provides amazing customer service and that is a fact. I have dealt with many a retailer and wholesaler in automotive accessories and parts in my years. David is a prime example of a business owner that cares about his customers. There are too many out there that could certainly learn a great deal from him in this department.

I look forward to doing more business with the David and the K5 Optima Store in the future.

:thumbsup::thumbsup: Two thumbs up for K5 Optima Store ... of course it would be more if only I had more thumbs!

#23 ·
If only every business owner operated with the same work ethic and customer service as David & his team at the K5OS.....the world would be a happy place !!.....May his business continue to thrive....as deserved !!!

#24 ·
Another extremely satisfied customer here. I purchased the rear bumper LEDs from the K5 Optima Store and they arrived sooner than I expected (even coming across to the east coast) and well packed.

As the title of this thread states the K5 Optima Store provides amazing customer service and that is a fact. I have dealt with many a retailer and wholesaler in automotive accessories and parts in my years. David is a prime example of a business owner that cares about his customers. There are too many out there that could certainly learn a great deal from him in this department.

I look forward to doing more business with the David and the K5 Optima Store in the future.

:thumbsup::thumbsup: Two thumbs up for K5 Optima Store ... of course it would be more if only I had more thumbs!
If only every business owner operated with the same work ethic and customer service as David & his team at the K5OS.....the world would be a happy place !!.....May his business continue to thrive....as deserved !!!
You guys are both great! I cannot thank you enough for your business on our site. As well as for leaving us feedback. I really appreciate the kind words guys!! :thumbsup:

#25 ·
Another testimonial! Last night (Sunday) I was looking at the foreign language instructions for an item I purchase from the K5OS. I was thoroughly confused! So, I hit the "contact us" button on their site and spilled my guts. I hit the "send" button fully expecting it (like about 95% of other sites) to go into a black hole, never to be heard from again. About 2 minutes later my phone rings--it's after 9:00 pm KY time and I'm thinking who the $*!! is calling me at this time of night. It was David! He saw my comments and thought he might catch me still at the computer and talked me through the process for making the item work best for me.

Now, THAT'S customer service!

Thanks! You have a loyal customer in me!

#26 ·
Another testimonial! Last night (Sunday) I was looking at the foreign language instructions for an item I purchase from the K5OS. I was thoroughly confused! So, I hit the "contact us" button on their site and spilled my guts. I hit the "send" button fully expecting it (like about 95% of other sites) to go into a black hole, never to be heard from again. About 2 minutes later my phone rings--it's after 9:00 pm KY time and I'm thinking who the $*!! is calling me at this time of night. It was David! He saw my comments and thought he might catch me still at the computer and talked me through the process for making the item work best for me.

Now, THAT'S customer service!

Thanks! You have a loyal customer in me!
Thank you for leaving feedback here for me. I hope I didn't call too late, but glad I was able to assist and help out. Remember if you ever need help with anything at all, call me, text me, PM, or email me. I'm always happy to help out when I can.

I'm happy I was able help out and that I have earned your business as a loyal customer. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.