Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2011 Kia K5
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are going to try something new on the forums that brings our former and future ROTM members photos over to K5 Mania Club in south Korea. K5 mania Club is a car forum for KDM K5 car enthusiasts in South Korea.

With permission from former and future ROTM winners I will send a maximum of 4 photos of your ride across the pond to a good friend of mine in South Korea. He will post the pictures on the K5 Mania Club forum. The purpose of this is to see what the reactions are from "The Real KDM" group members.
I will ask for the link back in a week or so and post the link in this forum.

Then Jin from exLEDusa will translate the Korean comments so we can understand what their members replies are. I have done this in my showroom and it is very interesting to see the replies.

Any feedback is always welcome!

·
02/2015 ROTM
770 Posts
You already know my opinion!;)

·
Registered
643 Posts
Sounds cool! I love seeing the styles from across the pond meshing with ours. Always good to hear other opinions:thumbsup:

·
Former Administrator
2011 K5 Turbo
6,926 Posts
You have permission to send mine as well! As many pics as you want, it's hard to capture everything in just 4 shots.

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima Hybrid
49 Posts
That sounds like a really cool idea. I don't have much done to the Optima, but you can use any of the pictures if you want.

·
Registered
2012 & 2015 Kia Optima SX & SXL
945 Posts
Sounds like fun.. but T-GDI club is real hardcore.. lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts