(BUY NOW)

Description:
Designed for the 2011-2020 Kia Optima headrests
Available in multiple colors and stitching
100% real Katzkin plush Leather covers
Sold as a set including (2) headrest covers
These are custom embroidered with the K5 logo on them

Additional Info:
Fits all 2011-2020 Kia Optima models (All trims)
Includes a 3 year 36,000 mile warranty

THANKS FOR LOOKING!!

See less See more
#7 ·
Thank you sir. :thumbsup:

Wow this is an awesome product David, I was trying to settle down on mods and you came out with this. I must resist but I don't think I can do it lol. Are these real or faux leather? These covers just go over the existing headrest and custom to fit perfectly correct? Regardless I want them asap lol.
Appreciate it! I love them in my Optima. These are real high end leather headrest covers. Much nicer quality than the OEM ones.

You just posted this up and how on earth they uses the FIRST5 code already lol, guess Im stuck with $10 off instead :p. Ordered and Thanks again David.
Thank you for your order Joe. You are correct, before 6am this morning, within less than 3 hours of listing the item on the site, we had 6 orders come through. Thank you all so much!!!

David! I found my next mod I want to spend my birthday money on! :D
PM incoming!
Hey Luke, PM replied my friend. We can definitely make that happen for you.

Is it possible that you can bend the post a little bit to reduce the angle that they are at? I hate how the stock headrests touch the back of my head because theyre leaning forward too much (for safety of course) and they just irritate me that i have them turned around right now.
This product only replaces the headrest covers and not the entire headrest itself.

#6 ·
Is it possible that you can bend the post a little bit to reduce the angle that they are at? I hate how the stock headrests touch the back of my head because theyre leaning forward too much (for safety of course) and they just irritate me that i have them turned around right now.

#10 ·
Custom embroidery is available and does have an additional cost involved. However depending on the design that cost may vary. Anyone interested in getting custom lettering or images, send us an email for a personalized quote.

I guess i need to start reading things more carefully instead of just looking at pictures...
No problem it happens. I was drawn in by the pics too, and I posted them. ;)

#9 ·
I guess i need to start reading things more carefully instead of just looking at pictures...

#14 ·
I'm finally excited you added this to the list of products, you and I I couldn't resist on placing my order. Thanks for continuing to bring top notch quality products.
Thank you for your order Ben. You've always been a great customer and it's been a pleasure working with you every time. Please make sure to post up some pics once you have them installed! ;)

#20 ·
Haha love this post. Thanks for your order with us by the way!

Well it finally arrived and I installed it right away lol. Tbh the fit is not too bad and its pretty much OEM but I would prefer it a little tighter. Installation wasn't too bad and it came out great. Thanks David.
Joe glad you got them brother! Good news and bad news though. The covers sent to you were for the wrong year. :( This is why they appear loose in the pics.

The good news is, I will be shipping you out a brand new set at no charge with a return shipping label to Canada on Thursday. :cool:

Looks Good!!! What about a custom one for that baby seat?
Hey not a bad idea! :thumbsup:

Lol, now youre talking Scotty :D. David, hook up the rear ones too will ya. J/K. Anyways I'm really happy with this cover and couldn't ask for more.
I already checked with Katzkin, the surface area is too small for them to do custom embroidery on. (Or I should say smaller than they allow to customization on)

#23 ·
So do these slip over the factory leather?

#25 ·
Oh, that is probably outside of my talent then lol

#27 ·
quick question to verify I select the right one...
I have a 2012 Spicy Red with a the two-toned interior. Its a black and beige as I call it. Is that the tan version? Help me out here so I select the right product.

Also, what is this K5 Optima Store forum member discount people talk about? :)

#28 ·
Hey Jason,

When you are on the website and checking out the images, you'll notice that the pictures will change as you select the different color options. This is the best way to ensure you are seeing what you are ordering before making your decision. As for the "K5 Optima Store forum member discount", send me a PM or email and I'll get you taken care of.

#29 ·
Ordered mine tonight. Your Order ID is: #4642, thanks!

#37 ·
Thank you for posting.

Question.
In the pictures, the black headrest looks darker than my seats. I have a 2011 SX-T with the Black Leather/GreyTrim, however my seats seem lighter in colour.
Or am I mistaken?
The leather is not the same as the OEM leather. It is much more plusher and the Katzkin leather may appear a little off in color, but not by much. You can't really tell much of a difference after you've had them installed for a few weeks.

#38 ·
Those headrest covers look great!

What about seat covers? Are their any quality leather seat covers available? I have grey leather interior and would love to have black leather to contrast the swp exterior color. Thanks!

#39 ·
Those headrest covers look great!
Thanks, I think so too! :thumbsup:

What about seat covers? Are their any quality leather seat covers available? I have grey leather interior and would love to have black leather to contrast the swp exterior color. Thanks!
We do not sell seat covers, however we are an authorized distributor for Katzkin and can order leather seat replacement material for your vehicle. It is a bit pricey but the quality is outstanding. Everything Katzkin makes is made here in the US and comes with a nice warranty as well. Let us know if you're interested in pricing info.

#46 ·
Pick up a set of these custom K5 embroidered leather headrests today.

Available in multiple color options to match your vehicle's interior.

In stock and ready to ship out within 48 hours of your order being placed.

Send us an email with any questions you may have to Sales@K5OptimaStore.com

Katzkin Custom Leather Headrest Covers - K5 Optima Store

Also, check out our entire selection of threads here on the site in our subforum below.

Optima Forums - K5 Optima Store - Site Sponsor -Sub Forum