(BUY NOW)

Description:

Designed for the 2011-2020 Kia Optima headrests

Available in multiple colors and stitching

100% real Katzkin plush Leather covers

Sold as a set including (2) headrest covers

These are custom embroidered with the K5 logo on them

Additional Info:

Fits all 2011-2018 Kia Optima models (All trims)

Includes a 3 year 36,000 mile warranty

All orders in the US will be shipped with free USPS Priority mail

THANKS FOR LOOKING!!

·
Premium Member
4,440 Posts
Wow this is an awesome product David, I was trying to settle down on mods and you came out with this. I must resist but I dont think I can do it lol. Are these real or faux leather? These covers just go over the existing headrest and custom to fit perfectly correct? Regardless I want them asap lol.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2012 K5
2,307 Posts
Is it possible that you can bend the post a little bit to reduce the angle that they are at? I hate how the stock headrests touch the back of my head because theyre leaning forward too much (for safety of course) and they just irritate me that i have them turned around right now.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is awesome! Keep headrest fresh and stylish!
Thank you sir. :thumbsup:

Wow this is an awesome product David, I was trying to settle down on mods and you came out with this. I must resist but I don't think I can do it lol. Are these real or faux leather? These covers just go over the existing headrest and custom to fit perfectly correct? Regardless I want them asap lol.
Appreciate it! I love them in my Optima. These are real high end leather headrest covers. Much nicer quality than the OEM ones.

You just posted this up and how on earth they uses the FIRST5 code already lol, guess Im stuck with $10 off instead :p. Ordered and Thanks again David.
Thank you for your order Joe. You are correct, before 6am this morning, within less than 3 hours of listing the item on the site, we had 6 orders come through. Thank you all so much!!!

David! I found my next mod I want to spend my birthday money on! :D
PM incoming!
Hey Luke, PM replied my friend. We can definitely make that happen for you.

Is it possible that you can bend the post a little bit to reduce the angle that they are at? I hate how the stock headrests touch the back of my head because theyre leaning forward too much (for safety of course) and they just irritate me that i have them turned around right now.
This product only replaces the headrest covers and not the entire headrest itself.

·
Registered
2012 K5
2,307 Posts
I guess i need to start reading things more carefully instead of just looking at pictures...

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey David, how much for custom lettering?
Can someone get anything they want? (Within reason of course)
Custom embroidery is available and does have an additional cost involved. However depending on the design that cost may vary. Anyone interested in getting custom lettering or images, send us an email for a personalized quote.

I guess i need to start reading things more carefully instead of just looking at pictures...
No problem it happens. I was drawn in by the pics too, and I posted them. ;)

·
Registered
2014 Optima Optima
20 Posts
Hey Dave,

Do you guys have a way to change from fabric seats to leather? I like my fabric seats but i wouldn't mind having black leather in it. Thanks

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Dave,

Do you guys have a way to change from fabric seats to leather? I like my fabric seats but i wouldn't mind having black leather in it. Thanks
Yes we do, as a distributor through Katzkin, we can order full interiors as well as individual pieces like headrest covers. Please send us an email with any custom requests to [email protected]

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm finally excited you added this to the list of products, you and I I couldn't resist on placing my order. Thanks for continuing to bring top notch quality products.
Thank you for your order Ben. You've always been a great customer and it's been a pleasure working with you every time. Please make sure to post up some pics once you have them installed! ;)

·
Premium Member
2014 Kia Optima
71 Posts
Ordered. That was like showing cake to a fat kid.

That reminds me, does anyone have any delicious cake? :)

·
Premium Member
2014 Kia Optima
71 Posts
Well it finally arrived and I installed it right away lol. Tbh the fit is not too bad and its pretty much OEM but I would prefer it a little tighter. Installation wasn't too bad and it came out great. Thanks David.
They look great installed. Can't wait to get mine so I can get them into the car. :)

·
Premium Member
2011 Kia K5
4,166 Posts
Well it finally arrived and I installed it right away lol. Tbh the fit is not too bad and its pretty much OEM but I would prefer it a little tighter. Installation wasn't too bad and it came out great. Thanks David.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Looks Good!!! What about a custom one for that baby seat?

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ordered. That was like showing cake to a fat kid.

That reminds me, does anyone have any delicious cake? :)
Haha love this post. Thanks for your order with us by the way!

Joe glad you got them brother! Good news and bad news though. The covers sent to you were for the wrong year. :( This is why they appear loose in the pics.

The good news is, I will be shipping you out a brand new set at no charge with a return shipping label to Canada on Thursday. :cool:

Looks Good!!! What about a custom one for that baby seat?
Hey not a bad idea! :thumbsup:

Lol, now youre talking Scotty :D. David, hook up the rear ones too will ya. J/K. Anyways I'm really happy with this cover and couldn't ask for more.
I already checked with Katzkin, the surface area is too small for them to do custom embroidery on. (Or I should say smaller than they allow to customization on)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts