P

·
0 Posts

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2020 Audi R8 V10+ & Tesla Model X P100D
28,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Not the best pic. And there was a reflection I was trying to block. Thanks David. As always, great products and customer service.
View attachment 62985
Looks great! Thank you for the picture!

Do you install it over the old one or you remove it ??? I have one and want to know how to remove the old one.
Nope it goes right over the top! No need to remove the old one.

It goes right on top of the blank one that's there unless I did something wrong. Lol
Yep exactly! Nope you got it right! ;)

I had to place my order, thanks David. Look forward to adding this to the ride.
Thank you for your order Ben!

·
Registered
2013 KIA Optima
136 Posts
Placed my order! Can't wait to put it on!

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
I was about to order these... but I need to see some more pics close up. Worried about the look of just putting it over the "button" on the shifter. Kind of like putting the steering wheel emblem on top of the factory one. Just doesn't look right.

BTW David, the 2 piece red wine emblem set is just hood and trunk right? I really like the look of those on the Remington Red cars and think we are going to switch ours out.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Placed my order! Can't wait to put it on!
Thank you very much for your order!

I was about to order these... but I need to see some more pics close up. Worried about the look of just putting it over the "button" on the shifter. Kind of like putting the steering wheel emblem on top of the factory one. Just doesn't look right.

BTW David, the 2 piece red wine emblem set is just hood and trunk right? I really like the look of those on the Remington Red cars and think we are going to switch ours out.
Sure no problem. I can take some right now for you and post them up. These fit great!

Yes they are only for the hood and trunk! I have 2 sets left in stock if you'd like a set. ;)

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Here are some quick ones I took!

Not the best pics in the world. But you can see how nice it fits on top in the pics!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Even after Optimaniac slammed the product. lol. Sorry Dave.
In this business you'll get hundreds of customers who love a product, & there will always be the few who don't. Unfortunately that's business! ;)

·
Registered
42 Posts
I actually have a little scuff on the knob and this would be perfect. Are there any other styles available (maybe without the "Best to the World Best to the World Best to the World Best to the World" part)?

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
I actually have a little scuff on the knob and this would be perfect. Are there any other styles available (maybe without the "Best to the World Best to the World Best to the World Best to the World" part)?
No I'm sorry this is the only product like this that we offer. However, you can find other styles on ebay though.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Order placed! I think I will wrap the light grey and black center portion with 3M CF (making sure to angle the weave pattern to match) and then place the cap on top.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Order placed! I think I will wrap the light grey and black center portion with 3M CF (making sure to angle the weave pattern to match) and then place the cap on top.
Steve thank you for your order. Be sure to post up some pics once installed. ;)

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #39

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima 2.0T
366 Posts
Guys, are you still happy with this mod?
Does it hold well after a few years?
Does it tend to move while you shift?

Thanks.

21 - 40 of 58 Posts