Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
D
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,Thought you might like to see some high quality pictures of our new K-WING badges installed on a new 2014 Optima SXL!We will have the badges available for purchase on KAI this weekend.All the Best,Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
633 Posts
I like them.

·
Registered
2013 Kia K5
916 Posts

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
:iagree:

·
Registered
2013 Kia K5
916 Posts

·
(Formerly White Lightning SX12)
2012 KIA OPTIMA
181 Posts
:WTF: :hellno:

D
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Hello Everyone,

I would like to thank you for your feedback and interest in our new K-WING badges! We have developed various sizes to fit all year/model Hyundai and Kia vehicles which includes the new 2014 models. We appreciate and respect your opinions on the new item and would like to share the comments made by the Kia dealership part's manager who installed the badges:

"Im glad you liked how those winged emblems turned out, trust me, they look WAY better in person!!! I think every Optima SXL should have these badges!!"

If you have any questions regarding the K-Wing sets please contact us here or directly at Global Leader of Korean Parts and Accessories.

Thanks!
Dave

·
Registered
124 Posts
"Im glad you liked how those winged emblems turned out, trust me, they look WAY better in person!!! I think every Optima SXL should have these badges!!"
just goes to show most Kia parts managers still have bad taste in aftermarket parts...no surprise to most of us that have been in to Kia dealerships with cars modded with aftermarket parts...they almost always look horrible with their chrome wheels, pinstripes, and my favorite door guard trim...what is even more funny is the price they tack on for these aftermarket parts...no thanks!

·
Registered
330 Posts
I like them.
What he said. Not sure if I will ever install them though. What I don't like is that I think 2 badges for $75 is a little too much to pay, be fair with the pricing. Thank you.

·
Registered
2013 KIA Optima
136 Posts
That's my local dealership lol, I'll have to look for that Optima

D
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What he said. Not sure if I will ever install them though. What I don't like is that I think 2 badges for $75 is a little too much to pay, be fair with the pricing. Thank you.
Please compare the price of the K-Wing set against the following version for the Genesis Coupe that we've sold for 4 years now:http://koreanautoimports.com/genesis-coupe-genuine-wing-badge-chrome/This pricing is per emblem and the price has always been the same. We've sold thousands of these sets and have never had issues. Not all emblems are created equal.DaveKAI

1 - 17 of 17 Posts