Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Kia Optima
1,147 Posts
Congrats on your purchase! I do like the styling compared to the previous-gen Optima; I'd almost consider unloading my 2018 SXL if it weren't for the fact that Kia did quite a bit of decontenting in the 2021 K5 line. If Kia offered a 2021 K5 GT-Line with all the features that came with a last-gen SXL I'd be all over it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats on your purchase! I do like the styling compared to the previous-gen Optima; I'd almost consider unloading my 2018 SXL if it weren't for the fact that Kia did quite a bit of decontenting in the 2021 K5 line. If Kia offered a 2021 K5 GT-Line with all the features that came with a last-gen SXL I'd be all over it.
What exact features are you missing
Just upgraded from a Nissan Rogue midnight edition
And so far I’m thrilled with the decision
For under 30k hard to find any other make and model that offer all the same options.
Front and rear collision alert, stay in lane guidance, panaramic sunroof , smart cruise control , 8inch entertainment screen , AWD , alot of things your Camry, Maxima gonna charge you a premium for ...

·
Registered
2016 Kia Optima
368 Posts
Congrats! Very good car for the money. 71k on my 2016 SX with no issues. Cant wait for the GT!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts