Kia Optima Forums banner

Just got new quad LED fog/drl lights for my 2013 Optima LX

5K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  Funktion 
#1 ·
Hey guys,
Just got an Optima LX a few months ago. Been trying to mod it up a bit and I thought I'd show the new quad led fog/drl lights I just got for the car. Was also wondering if anyone on here has them and if so I was curious if I would need to remove the bumper to install them.
Headlamp Automotive lighting Bumper Automotive exterior Light

See less See more
#3 ·
hmmm didn't know this was even an option for this generation. I still prefer the look of the traditional fog +drl look of the SX.

but as Steve mentioned, you do need to take the front bumper off and replace it, when i swapped my regular fog for fog + DRL, that's what I did. there's videos on youtube on how to take your front bumper off

#6 ·
I was worried about that at first but they are identical to the entire housing on my LX. I'll show some pics when I get them installed. But I'll put up a couple pics of how the lights where shown when I bought them as well as one of my cars fogs as of right now. If you guys still dont think they will fit please let me know.
Thanks
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Kia optima Sedan
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mid-size car Luxury vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mid-size car Automotive design

#16 ·
What Dino said ^^ :O

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.