Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a white Optima 1.7 crdi manual saloon, 92000 miles. Excellent economy on motorways, up to 62 miles per gallon @ 50/60 mph. I find that the seats are firm,but are comfortable. Recently I have replaced the rear reversing camera, the battery, EGR valve ( lack of performance & EML on), water pump (excessive movement of the pulley shaft), clutch assembly (first & reverse gears were extremely difficult to engage) the gearbox oil was replaced. Second gear selection is notchy, it has been checked and no defects were found. The clutch pedal travel is strange, the clutch is fully engaged when the pedal is about 1 inch from the floor which apparently is considered to be normal.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a white Optima 1.7 crdi manual saloon, 92000 miles. Excellent economy on motorways, up to 62 miles per gallon @ 50/60 mph. I find that the seats are firm,but are comfortable. Recently I have replaced the rear reversing camera, the battery, EGR valve ( lack of performance & EML on), water pump (excessive movement of the pulley shaft), clutch assembly (first & reverse gears were extremely difficult to engage) the gearbox 9Apps Showbox oil was replaced. Second gear selection is notchy, it has been checked and no defects were found. The clutch pedal travel is strange, the clutch is fully engaged when the pedal is about 1 inch from the floor which apparently is considered to be normal.
I think this is normal..
welcome to the forum

1 - 3 of 3 Posts