Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Kia Optima
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Crazy how after this post I had random private messages in here from newly created accounts telling me they had some for sale and asking me to email random people if I was interested. I SMELLED SCAM! Smh!

·
Super Moderator
2013 Kia Optima
585 Posts
Please message either @incar911, @JasonS, or myself here if anyone sends you direct messages trying to scam or sell something. This is why we are being adamant about photos and have posting guidelines for who lists things for sale. Do not ever buy anything that isn't publicly posted and we recommend utilizing PayPal and enforcing tracking to be added to the sale, so you have some buyer protection.

·
Administrator
2,717 Posts
In addition to what Laguna mentions above, if you receive a Private Message (Conversation) regarding your WTB, and the person sending you that message is new or has no posts, then a red flag should immediately be raised. To do so, locate the REPORT in the upper right corner of the PM. Click it, enter your comments and send it. That process will get the information to us and one of the staff will look into the issue.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts