Kia Optima Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Kia Optima
1,010 Posts
My take. If they don’t like it they shouldn’t allow it. They make enough on these cars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL I wasn't trying (with my post) to sympathize with them, just simply trying to educate consumers on another way to take advantage of manufacturer discounts.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This was 4 dealers and three weeks of negotiating. I already had two cars so I wasn't in dire need of a car. Let's say, I didn't make any buddies dealing with the stealership :LOL:
You are not there to make friends, you there to buy a vehicle not not get raped financially. It is like a job - your boss is not there to make a buddy , he is there to use you as much as possible.

·
Registered
11 Posts
The 10k lease cash was for the stinger. I was using it as an example. Optimal are roughly 4500 lease cash plus dealer discount. So if you could get a dealer to discount and then get the lease cash on top then you should do well

·
Registered
11 Posts
The 10k lease cash was for the stinger. I was using it as an example. Optimal are roughly 4500 lease cash plus dealer discount. So if you could get a dealer to discount and then get the lease cash on top then you should do well

I just bought the 2020 Kia stinger gt2 for 46,000 we’ll lease it plan to buy it after lease and kept my 2013 Kia Optima sxl but both are great car

·
Registered
2014 Kia Optima
119 Posts
I just bought the 2020 Kia stinger gt2 for 46,000 we’ll lease it plan to buy it after lease and kept my 2013 Kia Optima sxl but both are great car
Sweet. I kept my 14 Optima SXL and use it as a spare care. It’s fun to drive and I still like it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
New to these forums, but I went in to drive the Forte GT and they had a ‘19 Optima SX w/ 5k off sticker (33500 > 28500) and talked em down to 27K...was about to lease an Accord 2.0T Sport and ended up buying the SX for the same monthly payment (and then add another 2 years but at least I’ll own it). So it seems like a pretty good deal to me. I’ve always enjoy the look of the Optima and didn’t even know of the SX package - so it pretty much was the perfect storm.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts