Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Kia Optima
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a white 2020 Optima EX premium and I am wanting to purchase a black spoiler for the vehicle. I saw some online but I like the simple look of the spoiler that comes, I believe with he SX model. Is there any place to purchase this, outside of going to the dealer?

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2020 Audi R8 V10+ & Tesla Model X P100D
28,936 Posts
We can definitely help you with this.

We have both a black roof spoiler with and without an optional LED light.

We also have a trunk spoiler in Black as well, not sure which one you want, so I will link all 3 below for you.

Just let us know if you have any questions about any of the items posted below.

2016-2020 Kia Optima Roof Spoiler (Non LED) - K5 Optima Store

2016-2020 Kia Optima Roof Spoiler (Including LED) - K5 Optima Store

2016-2020 Kia Optima Painted Trunk Spoiler by Keen Design - K5 Optima Store

-David

·
Registered
2014 Kia Optima
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The spoiler that indicates Sold Out, looks like the OEM version. Any chance that will ever be back in stock? The Keen one looks good as well, I may go that route if the other one you have/had offered is gone for good....

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,936 Posts
The spoiler that indicates Sold Out, looks like the OEM version. Any chance that will ever be back in stock? The Keen one looks good as well, I may go that route if the other one you have/had offered is gone for good....
Which spoiler are you referencing that I linked above that shows sold out? If it’s not one of the ones I linked above, then it has been permanently discontinued.

·
Registered
2014 Kia Optima
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2016-2020 Kia Optima Painted Trunk Spoiler

The above spoiler is the one I was looking at, but I do see now that it’s been discontinued.

Are you able to get ahold of the version that comes on certain Optima models from the dealership? I am not certain which trims has this spoiler, but I have seen the black spoiler on the Snow White pearl models that have the black rear view mirrors...

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,936 Posts
2016-2020 Kia Optima Painted Trunk Spoiler

The above spoiler is the one I was looking at, but I do see now that it’s been discontinued.

Are you able to get ahold of the version that comes on certain Optima models from the dealership? I am not certain which trims has this spoiler, but I have seen the black spoiler on the Snow White pearl models that have the black rear view mirrors...
No, I'm sorry, these are the only ones we have available at this time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts