Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sup guys. Here I have an iPad Mini Custom Dash for the Optima. It will only fit the 2014 - 2015 Optimas on any trim level.

Its ready to go and be installed. I used OEM and quality parts. Its painted in gloss black. Has soft suede backing for the iPad mini to rest on. The dash is a OEM kia bezel and I also used the rta fabrications Ipad mini tray/mould. And last but not lease a genuine apple cable. I put lots of hours into this.

Im asking $500 shipped or local pickup. Open to reasonable offers. If you go to a custom fab shop you will be paying easily over $1,200 give or take. Thats what I was quoted at a few shops. Reason Im letting it go for much lower is because the paint job has a few flaws as I ran out of paint. But still looks great if your not too picky. If you buy it Ill do my best to help you with any questions.

Heres an example of how it will look. This is my current setup.

·
Registered
87 Posts
What model iPad mini is it?
And how would I use apps such as google maps and such? Is it a 4G iPad?
jery911 would need to reply regarding his own specs, but I can reply as to the apps and Google Maps: Your iPad would either need to be connected to the internet itself, OR you can "HotSpot" through your phone. I am sporting a simple iPad 2 in mine so I hotspot mine to my iPhone through T-Mobile.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What model iPad mini is it?
And how would I use apps such as google maps and such? Is it a 4G iPad?
This will fit all iPad minis 1-4. I personally use a iPad Mini 4. My iPad is the cellular 4G LTE version that I have connected with Verizon. You can go like I have or use a mobile hotspot from your phone.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
About this Discussion
27 Replies
6 Participants
jery911
Kia Optima Forums
Optima Forums is the community to discuss the Kia Optima as well as custom Kias and all the accessories to personalize your Kia!
Full Forum Listing