Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2012 optima kia optima ex
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Tonya. I purchased a used 2012 Kia Optima in 2014. I decided to join this forum to be apart of the Kia family and hope that this forum can be of great benefit with any mechanical or electrical issue I may have with my Kia. I thought about upgrading to a newer model, but prefer the design of my current Kia over the newer ones.

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima
3,597 Posts
Welcome, and hope we can help if any problems occur. As you've had the car for 6 years I would think all updates/recalls have been done, and if so, the lifetime engine warranty is in place which eases the mind.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,736 Posts
Hey Tonya, welcome to the Optima Forums.

Congrats on picking up your 2012 Kia Optima EX model.

This is a great community to be a part of, with lots of helpful members.

If you have any questions about navigating the site, reach out anytime.

Or if you are looking to personalize your new Optima a little, we are always around to help.

Just reach out if you have any questions at all.

-David
K5 Optima Store

·
Registered
2012 Black SX Prem. & Tech.
2,293 Posts
My name is Tonya. I purchased a used 2012 Kia Optima in 2014. I decided to join this forum to be apart of the Kia family and hope that this forum can be of great benefit with any mechanical or electrical issue I may have with my Kia. I thought about upgrading to a newer model, but prefer the design of my current Kia over the newer ones.
Something to check - does your car have a navigation unit, for mapping etc.?

If so, you might be able to upgrade the maps software to the latest 2020 version, for around $25.

You can check your current version to see how up-to-date it might be.

Look here for instructions on how to check your current navigation software version (for USA cars):
2012 Kia Optima Map Update 142U06

·
Registered
2 Posts
My name is Babbs and I own a 2013 Kia Optima. I always look in this Forum when I have questions and decided to join. My question today is my seatbelt alarm won't stop even with my seatbelt on it stops when I stop the car a a red light then start back when I take off again. I want to take it to dealership but wanted to see if anyone else had this problem before.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts