Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've seen that while installing interior LEDs, blowing a fuse is common...never had this issue on my Nissan Titan but anyways I blew one on my '11 Optima yesterday. I think the correct 10amp fuse to replace is actually labeled "clock" that is what I found online anyways. Its the second row in from the left and second one down.(under dash fuse box) That fuse looks fine but I switched with a spare 10amp and still nothing. I have a few bulbs out at the moment but was hoping and thinking checking/replacing the fuse would get my lights back on? Also all my trips reset and I have to start the car with the FOB in the glove box slot...any help would be appreciated. Hoping and thinking it's something simple but not sure.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nevermind...I always try to research and find answers on the forums as they are loaded with helpful info. Shortly after I posted earlier I figured it out...It was the yellow colored double fuse tray I needed to look at and I had trouble getting the fuses out once I pulled the tray out. Sure enough the 10 amp fuse was blown. I replaced it and my start button worked again and the lighting also so now I just need to install all the bulbs and not blow anymore fuses! haha I'll simply pull the yellow tray out, install the bulbs the reverse polarity if needed when I throw the switch back on.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts