Kia Optima Forums banner

141 - 160 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
I sent him an email,just waiting for his response,and I will send payment. Thanks for getting these made.

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

Just sent payment,cant wait for this to arrive.

·
Registered
2015 Optima SXL Turbo
109 Posts
I'm interested in getting one.....really just want to see my boost

um....is this a DIY installation? or i need to take to some tune shop? (not just installing the pillar but to actually hook the gauges up to something so they will actually read something....)

·
08/2015 ROTM
2015 Kia Optima
428 Posts
Not sure if this a repost, but he now has them up on the website
http://www.jcspods.com/11-15kia.php

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Got mine fitted.....using digital for now ,but may change when I get my AFR wideband. Fits great , as you would expect (he uses factory pillar).

Quick question, I noticed you have the black pillar. Was your OEM original pillar Grey or Black? If it was originally grey, does the black still look good?

·
Super Moderator
2012 Kia Optima
3,434 Posts
Been talking with Jason at JCSPODS.com and he wasn't aware of the 3rd interior type on these cars (beige). My interior is that and I asked if he could do that color, and provided some pictures and today I have ordered the FIRST beige dual A pillar pod he's going to make. I'm excited, a first! LOL. My Prosport gauges arrived yesterday and cant wait for the new A pillar to hold them. JCSPODS.com is where its at! :) #excited.

·
Super Moderator
2012 Kia Optima
3,434 Posts
141 - 160 of 165 Posts