Kia Optima Forums banner

121 - 140 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
407 Posts
Okay. I did as well this morning. Just wondering considering I've already sent in payment.
I sent payment also so an update would be great, on a side note, I just seen that your sig pic has a little easter egg in it, I wonder how many people havent noticed it.

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
407 Posts
I received mine today, they seem to be quite durable, Im hoping the paint will hold up, the color will be a close enough match I believe, now I just need to get my boost gauge and wideband.

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
407 Posts
yea, will do. it wont be installed though

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

It seems that they just take the factory pillar covers and mold their pods onto them which is nice, you can still see the Kia/Hyundai casts in them, should be able to see them in the pics.

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
407 Posts

·
07/2014 ROTM
2012 SWP SX-T
1,301 Posts
Got my pillar pod in yesterday. Looks good. Seems like the paint match is pretty close but I will have look side by side in better light once I have the OEM on off but my first impression is that it's a quality piece.

·
Registered
2014 SX Turbo
162 Posts
I'm definitely going to be purchasing these eventually.

Just wondering if anyone can link me to a site that sells good gauges? Never bought them before. Boost and AFR.

·
Registered
2012 Kia "Winona"
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #139
You can purchase them right now

Here is pricing :

Single 52mm - $110
Double 52mm - $125
Triple 52mm - $135
Passenger Pillar - $40
Color Matched - $5 a pillar
*Shipping is included in the price of the pillar.

You will need to email Jason at [email protected]

When emailing him please include :
- The year of your optima
- The type of pillar you want (single, double, or triple).
- If you want it color matched, please be specific in including the color of your interior (if color is not specified it will be black).
- If you would like a matching passenger pillar.
- Your shipping details.

Once he recieves your email he will send you a paypal request.

121 - 140 of 165 Posts