Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Optima owners! I have recently purchased a aftermarket steering wheel for the 2018 Kia Optima and upon installing it realized that the hub adapter does not fit and says it will work for all optimas which I know now it won’t but I was wondering if anyone else has attempted this? The hub brand is a nrg innovations and upon research the vw golf, passat, and Jetta seem to have the same spindle for steering so can this be proven to work with a hub for a vw?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ordered a momo racing steering wheel and NRG innovations short hub adapter from CarID.com

·
Super Moderator
2012 Kia Optima
3,469 Posts
I ordered a momo racing steering wheel and NRG innovations short hub adapter from CarID.com
What did CarID tell you when you called them about this??

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello Optima owners! I have recently purchased a aftermarket steering wheel for the 2018 Kia Optima and upon installing it realized that the hub adapter does not fit and says it will work for all optimas which I know now it won’t but I was wondering if anyone else has attempted this? The hub brand is a nrg innovations and upon research the vw golf, passat, and Jetta seem to have the same spindle for steering so can this be proven to work with a hub for a vw?
Hi, any chance you can help me out with my 2016 optima? I am trying to figure out how to remove the steering wheel air bag but I have not been able to find anything online.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts