Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Is proud to present to the community:

The Injen Super SES - Stainless Catback Exhaust System

(BUY NOW)

Description:
Injen Technology's SES line of exhaust systems are dyno tuned for your specific vehicle
Injen's exhaust systems are
manufactured from 100% 304 stainless steel
Each exhaust system features mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing
Dyno-tuned for maximum horsepower and torque gains
Includes all mounting hardware and instructions
All piping is TIG welded for strength
Retains all original sensors
Made in the USA

Vehicle Applications:
2011-2015 Kia Optima
2011-2014 Hyundai Sonata

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

·
Registered
2015 Kia Optima
30 Posts
David...does the Injen system really fit the 2015 SX Turbo, the info here conflicts with the store's info. Let me know

Rick

·
Super Moderator
2012 Kia Optima
3,494 Posts
David...does the Injen system really fit the 2015 SX Turbo, the info here conflicts with the store's info. Let me know

Rick
Good question. This is a nice exhaust btw. I do not believe Kia changed any exhaust components between the 2014 and the 2015 models. Can someone confirm?

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You should include an exhaust sound video in this thread
Not a bad idea, just need to find one to add to the thread. ;)

Rick
Hey Rick, sorry for the conflicting info there. You see, all of the exhaust manufacturers designed and manufactured the exhaust systems after the 2011 to 2013 models of Optima. There was a slight change in the new design of the 14 to 15 models with the flange I believe. Therefore all of the exhaust designed for the 11 to 13 models will in fact work on the 14 to 15 models, but there might be some minor exhaust modification necessary.

Good question. This is a nice exhaust btw. I do not believe Kia changed any exhaust components between the 2014 and the 2015 models. Can someone confirm?
No nothing had changed between the 14-15 models, he was commenting on how this thread says 11-15 models that it's compatible with, but on our site it says 11-13 models.

Yeah it should fit the 15s mine is a 14 sx nothing should of changed it bolt ups perfect n takes about 30 to 45 mins to put on.
So you have this installed on your 14 SX model and didn't have to make any modifications to install it?

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I had mine done at an shop didn't realize how easy it was lol I believe they had to bend the flange just a bit. Other then that no issues. Here's a video of mine a awhile ago before I added the ark exhaust. It does sound better in person

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F7J_tK03iAQ
Thanks for sharing the video and this info as well.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · · Business
1 - 9 of 9 Posts