Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a 2011 kia optima SX turbo. Maroon, 2tone leather heated and cooled, the works, this car is really nice. I see y'all have been running tunes, where can I get besides the k5 place?

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,675 Posts
Hey @Jason31685 welcome to the Optima Forum community! Congrats on getting your 2011 Optima SX Turbo.

Is there a specific tune you are looking to order, or just not interested in the (1) option we have listed on our site?

We also sell RaceChip, and the BMS JB4 as well. While they are both in stock here, they are not yet listed on our site.

Just let me know if we can be of assistance in anyway.

-David
K5 Optima Store

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima
3,375 Posts
Plenty of upgrades available sky's the limit, but how deep are your pockets?
Turbo upgrade:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just picked up a 2011 kia optima SX turbo. Maroon, 2tone leather heated and cooled, the works, this car is really nice. I see y'all have been running tunes, where can I get besides the k5 place?
Hey @Jason31685 welcome to the Optima Forum community! Congrats on getting your 2011 Optima SX Turbo.

Is there a specific tune you are looking to order, or just not interested in the (1) option we have listed on our site?

We also sell RaceChip, and the BMS JB4 as well. While they are both in stock here, they are not yet listed on our site.

Just let me know if we can be of assistance in anyway.

-David
K5 Optima Store
I'm curious as to my options along with price. Do all the tunes make u run 91+ octane? That kinda defeats the purpose of a fuel efficient car. Also I have a lifted truck that burns enough fuel lol.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Plenty of upgrades available sky's the limit, but how deep are your pockets?
Turbo upgrade:
That's awesome 👍. This isn't gonna be a race car, least that's not my plan. I have a lifted dodge that I'm working on so just gonna do a few upgrades to this. It's a super nice and pretty quick car. Just a few things to make it mine. Already replaced every bulb w LED except the hid low beams. K&n drop in filter. Gonna replace the stock mufflers with some thrush turbos I got. Intake later down road. Any suggestions?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts