Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey what’s going on everyone! I have a 2018 optima S 2.4L and definable want to upgade the performance of it for sure. I love the way it is already but I know there is a decent amount of potential for performance upgrades for the car. Just curious as to see what people have found as far as tunes and what not and haven’t seen really anything for 2018 models. I have already done a custom cat back exhaust 3” all the way but looking to do air intake and a lot more to up it more. And I have experience with cars and what not and never really needed help but I really can’t find much for 2018 optima’s . I guess really what I’m looking for is parts and where to find a tune after I upgrade the air intake. Thanks in advance for any help you all offer me..

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,678 Posts
Hey there @Confer0195 welcome to the community!

Congrats on picking up your 2018 Optima 2.4 L model.

Unfortunately, there aren’t actually a decent amount of performance upgrades available for the non-turbo models. There are things like exhaust, throttlebody spacer, and intake.

No one really designs a performance tune for a non-turbo engine like the 2.4L as it doesn’t make sense to do so as there are little performance gains from it.

Let us know if we can help you with an intake system or throttlebody spacer or any other products that we have available for your 2018 Optima.

-David
K5 Optima Store

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hey David I have already been to you site and do plan on making multiple purchases here in the next few days or so plan on doing the intake, space, shocks struts lowering springs and a few other things also I’m assuming for your site if it’s not in the drop down menu for my model you don’t have it

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,678 Posts
Hey David I have already been to you site and do plan on making multiple purchases here in the next few days or so plan on doing the intake, space, shocks struts lowering springs and a few other things also I’m assuming for your site if it’s not in the drop down menu for my model you don’t have it
Hello, and awesome, very happy to hear that.

That’s not always the case, shoot us over an email and let us know what you’re looking for and I’ll let you know if we have access to it or can find it for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts