Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2015 SX-T SWP, 2012 EX, Spicy Red
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, hello! I have been a member here before, lost my login info, so I used to be cski.
Anyway, I still have my 2012 EX in Spicy Red, and with the recall, my new engine is awesome...for what it is.
What I was shocked about is the lack of knowledge about getting more power out of my newsed 2015 SWP Optima Turbo. I have a good, realistic budget, and I already have the car in the shop for paint, OEM style spoiler install, Magnaflow cat back exhaust, but what I NEED is a GREAT QUALITY TUNE KIT. Can anyone help me? How much do legit tune systems cost? I saw one on CARID, but I only saw 1, and OBD2 ports are all the same so does anyone else have a kit that will satisfy my need for 50 (or a little more) HP? I refuse to put a power robbing and just plain noisy intake on it....but the Magnaflow cat back changes things. I can order a new catalytic converter if it will help...I simply need honest advice on a product Please help guys!
Sincerely,
Cornfused Chris Ski:unsure:
Ready to buy TODAY!!

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima
2,103 Posts
Here's a couple:

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,535 Posts
Hey Chris, welcome back to the Optima forums.

I am just now seeing this post, but I would be happy to help you with this.

Why don;t you give us a call here when you have a minute, and we can go over all of the options available.

You can reach me directly at (213) 785-7512 (if there is no answer when you call, leave a message and I will get back to you)

If you prefer to email, shoot me over an email to [email protected] and let me know what your budget is, and we will point you in the right direction.

-David
K5 Optima Store

1 - 3 of 3 Posts