Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2015 BMW M235i
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im curious what kind of ranges you guys use, how good they are, pictures if possible

Here on Oahu we only have 1 public range and its a busy one
Public vying for chance to shoot at public gun range | KHON2 Hawaii's News Leader

Benches always full. very little hours open. people sleep in their car just to get a bench when it opens. range opens at 9 am people show up at 4 am to grab a bench

has a rifle range(100 yards) , Handgun range(50 Yards), Skeet, Trap, action pistol, cowboy action pistol

Heres a picture from the hiking trail that sits off to he side of the range.

SO.. hows your range ?

·
Registered
163 Posts
More indoor ranges and selection of rental guns that I could think of; thanks to the tourism business here. Outdoor we have a good variety as well. One of which sports a designated 1000yd range.

·
Registered
2015 BMW M235i
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More indoor ranges and selection of rental guns that I could think of; thanks to the tourism business here. Outdoor we have a good variety as well. One of which sports a designated 1000yd range.

dang how do people get targets out there at 1000yards

·
Registered
56 Posts
Since I've PCS'd to MS, I've been in firearm heaven! The guy that lives across the street from me has his own outdoor shooting range, so I've been going there every weekend to shoot some steel targets. I really love this state!

·
Registered
74 Posts
I've always shot at indoor ranges. Growing up with my dad in law enforcement, I was taught to shoot early on and learned I liked indoor ranges best.
I shoot here:
Gun Range

1 - 7 of 7 Posts