Kia Optima Forums banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Yes by weight is good. The gauge works if you have no scale and is faster and easier. If you're getting 38 that's a good reading out vent I would leave it at that. Yes machines are great, fast and easy,
Do you have auto dual a/c in your Optima? because when I put mine on 72 auto, no ac light will come on but I am sure the a/c comes on because the air is colder than outside air. then if you then is down to 68 a/c light comes on and it will get colder. So I believe the compressor comes on with no a/c light. but I have not tested this yet.

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima
4,220 Posts
Yes by weight is good. The gauge works if you have no scale and is faster and easier. If you're getting 38 that's a good reading out vent I would leave it at that. Yes machines are great, fast and easy,
Do you have auto dual a/c in your Optima? because when I put mine on 72 auto, no ac light will come on but I am sure the a/c comes on because the air is colder than outside air. then if you then is down to 68 a/c light comes on and it will get colder. So I believe the compressor comes on with no a/c light. but I have not tested this yet.
Yup, a/c working with no light.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts