Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2013 kia optima hybrid EX
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2013 Optima Hybrid SE W/ Infiniti Sound and Navigation. I upgraded my Head Unit, so now the A/C controls dont work on the screen. I saw a thread that reccomended part numbers for the replacement with the LED screen, and i purchased one but the shop said it wasn't compatible (im not sure what part of it wasn't compatible).

Would anyone be able to help me find the right part number so i can order one?

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima
3,574 Posts
Maybe the new head unit doesn't have the capability to display the temp. Did you check with the manufacturer of the unit, or was there info that the head unit would display the temp?

·
Registered
2013 kia optima hybrid EX
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe the new head unit doesn't have the capability to display the temp. Did you check with the manufacturer of the unit, or was there info that the head unit would display the temp?
oh sorry, I should have been more clearabout this part of it. I don't think aftermarket head units will display the HVAC info. But I've seen other posts where users replaced the default HVAC/Navi control panel that has no LCD screen, with the control panel that does have the LCD like in the screenshot in the OP.

I am looking for help identifying how to find the right part number that has the same size and takes the same wiring harnesses as I've got.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts