Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone looking for tips on how to add more power to my Kia. Already have a cold air intake by injen and a injen throttle controller I’ve also done a muffler delete and that’s about it if there’s anything else I can do let me know looking for any other possible way to add more hp I see most of the stuff I want to do to my car is only for kias with 2.0 engine not 2.4

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,736 Posts
Hello @Jesuskiaoptima2015lx welcome to the Optima Forums.

Congrats on getting your 2015 Kia Optima 2.4L

While there really aren't many things you can do to make them faster, there are a few things.

Since there aren't many options, we try and recommend anything we can to make a difference.

Usually, this is made up of exhaust, intake, and TB Spacer, which are really the only (3) things you can do.

Since you already have an intake and muffler delete, I would recommend reading some of the reviews to check out our product below.

Kia & Hyundai Performance Throttle Body Spacer - K5 Optima Store

While performance gains from this maybe minimal, the little better throttle acceleration and MPG savings reported, make it all worth it.

Let us know if you have any questions we can help with before ordering.

-David
K5 Optima Store

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey everyone looking for tips on how to add more power to my Kia. Already have a cold air intake by injen and a injen throttle controller I’ve also done a muffler delete and that’s about it if there’s anything else I can do let me know looking for any other possible way to add more hp I see most of the stuff I want to do to my car is only for kias with 2.0 engine not 2.4
Hello @Jesuskiaoptima2015lx welcome to the Optima Forums.

Congrats on getting your 2015 Kia Optima 2.4L

While there really aren't many things you can do to make them faster, there are a few things.

Since there aren't many options, we try and recommend anything we can to make a difference.

Usually, this is made up of exhaust, intake, and TB Spacer, which are really the only (3) things you can do.

Since you already have an intake and muffler delete, I would recommend reading some of the reviews to check out our product below.

Kia & Hyundai Performance Throttle Body Spacer - K5 Optima Store

While performance gains from this maybe minimal, the little better throttle acceleration and MPG savings reported, make it all worth it.

Let us know if you have any questions we can help with before ordering.

-David
K5 Optima Store
okay sounds good I will be purchasing this sometime this week and give it a go thanks! @K5 Optima Store

1 - 4 of 4 Posts