Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 2011 Kia Optima, and on the highway I'm pretty sure heat from the engine is blowing thought the vent on top of the dash. Its directly in front of my face so the hot air is also blowing right in my face, and its fairly annoying. Just thought I'd ask if anyone else has experienced anything similar or knows what's happening, as I can possibly get the dealer to fix the issue.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima
3,578 Posts
IDon't see the model, so uncertain if auto or manual controls, but whichever, shut the system completely off and the air flow should stop.
When back on try the various functions to be certain that they all work properly, air flow to floor, dash vents, and upper vents (defroster).

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought a 2011 Kia Optima, and on the highway I'm pretty sure heat from the engine is blowing thought the vent on top of the dash. Its directly in front of my face so the hot air is also blowing right in my face, and its fairly annoying. Just thought I'd ask if anyone else has experienced anything similar or knows what's happening, as I can possibly get the dealer to fix the issue.

Thanks.
The exact same thing is happening with my plug in hybrid kia niro. Did you find a solution?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts