Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Your K5 Optima Store Rep
2012 Kia Optima
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)

Here to present the forum community:

The HKS Blow-Off Valve Kit

(BUY NOW)

Description:

Authentic HKS Super Sequential Blow Off Valve Version 4
Don't be fooled by cheap imitations as they don't compare to the quality & performance of an authentic HKS BOV
It's pull type relief design ensures stable operation regardless of the amount of boost pressure
Not only does this BOV work flawlessly out of the box but it looks amazing as well
This kit includes everything you need to replace your stock recirculation valve
If you would like, we can attach the flange to the HKS Super SQV4 for you.
Just mark the appropriate selection in drop down menu

Vehicle Applications:

2011-2019 Kia Optima 2.0 Turbo models only
2011-2018 Hyundai Sonata 2.0 Turbo Only
2013+ Hyundai Veloster 1.6T All Models
2013+ Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T All Models

2013+ Kia Sportage 2.0T All Models

Included in Box:

HKS BOV
Vacuum tube in-line filter
Charge pipe adapter/flange
Hardware necessary for installation

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

·
Registered
2016 Kia Optima
9 Posts
This product is great. It has the best sound in the BOV business. It was a little tricky to install. I think because I have the AEM intake. I had to wedge it in there, but overall I say it was an easy install. I can't think [email protected] enough for the help and great product that he got me in impeccable times.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,417 Posts
This product is great. It has the best sound in the BOV business. It was a little tricky to install. I think because I have the AEM intake. I had to wedge it in there, but overall I say it was an easy install. I can't think [email protected] enough for the help and great product that he got me in impeccable times.
Thank you for placing your order with us on the site for this part. I have to agree with you, this is one of the best, if not the best sounding BOV's on the market.

You are very welcome sir and hope to work with you again in the future. :)

·
Premium Member
2013 Optima SXL
278 Posts
I can definitely attest to the quality of this part. I've had mine on for over 3 years now and it still puts a smile on my face when I let off the gas.

Don't let the install scare you off, it's definitely worth it.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,417 Posts
I can definitely attest to the quality of this part. I've had mine on for over 3 years now and it still puts a smile on my face when I let off the gas.

Don't let the install scare you off, it's definitely worth it.
Yup exactly, one of the best BOV's available on the market for this platform, the HKS BOV will not let you down!

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
19 Posts
Just installed this bov the other day. It was pretty straight forward installing. The only issue I had was the screw under the smaller part of the bov because it’s directly over the hole. Ended up getting it all on and it was extremely worth it. The sound is great! Very happy with the addition. Big thanks to David and K5OS for the help and recommendation.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts