Kia Optima Forums banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2014 KIA Optima (Snow White Pearl)
134 Posts
Thanks again to David @ K5OS for the great customer service! Installed the Stage 2 license plate bulbs last weekend and wow, what a difference!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Thanks again to David @ K5OS for the great customer service! Installed the Stage 2 license plate bulbs last weekend and wow, what a difference!

You're very welcome and thank you for your business with us as well! Looks great!

·
Registered
2013 SXL
20 Posts
Got the new Stage 1 bulbs installed, took some patience getting the housings out of the trunk lid but I love the new look! I'll never understand why car manufacturers go through the trouble of making all of their tail lights LED but leave the license plate bulbs incandescent. Thanks K5OS!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Got the new Stage 1 bulbs installed, took some patience getting the housings out of the trunk lid but I love the new look! I'll never understand why car manufacturers go through the trouble of making all of their tail lights LED but leave the license plate bulbs incandescent. Thanks K5OS!

Thank you for your business with us, and for posting up a pic here for others to see!!!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
41 - 46 of 46 Posts