·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Here to present to the Optima Forums, the:

Stage 1 & Stage 2 LED License Plate Bulbs

(BUY NOW)

Swap out your boring yellow stock license plate bulbs for these bright white LEDs.

These bright LED bulbs are sure to impress and make your Optima standout from the rest

Available in two separate brightness options to choose from to fit your lighting needs.

Compatible on all 2011-2017 Kia Optima Models. (Fits many other Kia vehicles as well)

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

·
Registered
138 Posts
I have these LED License plate bulbs installed and I am very satisfied & impressed with out outcome. Pure white with no tint of blue at all. Thanks David for these amazing products!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have these LED License plate bulbs installed and I am very satisfied & impressed with out outcome. Pure white with no tint of blue at all. Thanks David for these amazing products!
Hey Royce118 thanks for the input. I had forgot I sent you out a set of these. Aren't they great. Much brighter than any of the other license plate LEDs out there. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Hey David, no worries. Yes these are great. I actually had a mini gathering with a few Optimas and they were all complementing how great these license plate light looks compared to theirs. We might have a group buy happening soon :)

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey David, no worries. Yes these are great. I actually had a mini gathering with a few Optimas and they were all complementing how great these license plate light looks compared to theirs. We might have a group buy happening soon :)
Yes these are definitely some of the best license plate LEDs on the market. I just recently upgraded to these from the other style I sell. It's really a night and day difference in brightness!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
How bright are these compared to the other ones u sell? I plan to use these as reverse lights. Brighter then stock? Also do u have any installed pics or video?
These are very bright but not nearly as bright as the CREE 50 watt reverse bulbs we sell.. The stage 1 bulbs are as bright as stock or slightly brighter, but much crisper white color and gets rid of that yellowish colored light.. Stage 2 is definitely brighter than stock.

·
Premium Member
4,434 Posts
Thank you very much David, just received your stage 2 license plate LED and Piaa horn today. Very very quick shipping and good communication as always, I installed my license light right away :D but I have to wait till weekend to do my Piaa horn. Thank you for being an awesome vendor and hoping to do more business with you again soon. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
372 Posts
Don't remember which rev bulbs these are..but this is a pic of my rev and stage 1 lic plate leds...Will be receiving the stage 2 probably tomorrow or next day and will take pics of them..overall..A MUST HAVE!! love em!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thank you very much David, just received your stage 2 license plate LED and Piaa horn today. Very very quick shipping and good communication as always, I installed my license light right away :D but I have to wait till weekend to do my Piaa horn. Thank you for being an awesome vendor and hoping to do more business with you again soon. :thumbsup:
You're very welcome DINO! I hope you enjoy all of your new stuff! I too hope to work with you again soon! :)

Don't remember which rev bulbs these are..but this is a pic of my rev and stage 1 lic plate leds...Will be receiving the stage 2 probably tomorrow or next day and will take pics of them..overall..A MUST HAVE!! love em!

Wow brother your Optima has come together so quickly! Looks beautiful man! You'll be running for ROTM in no time..

Thanks for all of your support brother! You're driving around a K5 Optima Store MACHINE!!! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts